3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Daytrading with Consensus

Started by Ares, February 08, 2007, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Using a stop loss
2 (100%)
Using a hedge
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ares

AVCI just broke out of its ascending triangle with increasing volume.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI created another hourly high.
Short squeeze is not too far away.
I don't know the short ratio for this stock though.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

mbaugh

Short ratio is about 13.90% of the float according to yahoo

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=AVCI

Ares

#333
Quote from: Ares on April 19, 2007, 10:04:05 AM
Back in at AVCI at 9.31
I hesitated getting in at 9.10 because I was looking at CIMT.
I see CIMT's true spread as far as I could see at 3.55 bid and 4.75 ask or 3.59 bid 4.18 ask.


Out a t 9.79 at AVCI because it had a hard time crossing 9.80 which was an hourly resistance.
It also broke the steep uptrend line on the 1 minute chart.
This may go up again later but I want to lock on profits.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Thanks mbaugh,
Applaud for your help.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Gotta go. I have to take my son to school now.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#336
Another uptrending line started again on AVCI with current resistance at 9.63 on the 1 minute chart.
The upper downtrending line has already been broken.
Price  just needs to break through 9.63 first.
I'm new to wolf waves but it looks like wave number 5 is being pointed at around 9.20 right now on the 1 minute chart if 9.63 is not broken.
Current level 2 support that I could see right now is at 9.28,927, and 9.06 right now.
As time is progressing it looks like wave number5 is heading lower to 9.06.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

BigSully1

Hey Ares. I just started reading your posts in the the last couple of weeks, with great interest Today i began reading some from the beginning and when I get time will read the whole thread. You're quite the interesting writer. Someday maybe a book?

Although daytrading would never be my cup of tea,  I am really beginning to believe you have the tenacity to persevere and build up enough to join 3SOF, diversify into longer term #SOF holdings and relax a bit.

Best of luck in your endeavors and am looking forward to your future  postings.

Ares

Thanks for the comment BIGSully1,

Keep in touch.

Ares
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI broke the first uptrend line that I drew and is currently using it as resistance.
This may head down to wave 5 compared to breaking the 9.63 resistance right away.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Unless price breaks and resumes above or even kiss the uptrend line I drew, it looks like support with the 5th wolf wave(I thinks) is heading towards the 8.88 support, then the 8.74 support.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

I gave it the benefit of the doubt and drew a lower uptrend line than the first one. Price currently broke down below it too.
Those wolfwaves (I think) that I drew looks neat. I
t's as if it's an arrow pointing to a target on the map.
I just added a third (lower) uptrending line.
Let's see if this one holds.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Not looking good for longs at AVCI because following that arrow,I have to get out of the hourly chart and go to the daily chart for support.
Daily 200ma currently at 8.05.
I'll check which horizontal support that is closest too.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI looks like it's about to tank.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI hit the hourly support of 9.30 and produced a momentum low on the 1 minute chart, exceeded the BB with a high of 9.42, created a price low of 9.35.
Watching if price breaks 9.42 with volume.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.