3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Daytrading with Consensus

Started by Ares, February 08, 2007, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better

Using a stop loss
2 (100%)
Using a hedge
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ares

#345
In AVCI at 9.42 because time and sales was filled with green prints.
If this entry fails, I'll go for the 5th wolfwave that (I think).
Currently the open price signal is still positive and price is above the new uptrend lines that I drew and is above the 8ma of the 1 minute chart.
Hourly chart shows volume going down as price was going down.
Now that price is going up, volume  is also going up.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI just broke 9.63 with volume picking up.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#347
I would have gotten a better entry if I just stuck with shadowing the AX's support.
15 minute chart starting to look good.
I'm finding myself drawing newer uptrending lines in the minute chart as price is going up.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI broke the swing high of 9.75 with bigger volume on the 1 minute chart.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Watching if the ax will leave 9.80 after a block trade printed in gold hit the tape.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#350
Quote from: Ares on April 19, 2007, 02:41:08 PM
In AVCI at 9.42 because time and sales was filled with green prints.
If this entry fails, I'll go for the 5th wolfwave that (I think).
Currently the open price signal is still positive and price is above the new uptrend lines that I drew and is above the 8ma of the 1 minute chart.
Hourly chart shows volume going down as price was going down.
Now that price is going up, volume  is also going up.

It put up a fight, Out at AVCI at 9.79. 1 cent below the ax's offer.
1st and second uptrend lines were broken.
This may still go up if the third uptrend line holds.

9.79-9.42= 0.37
0.37*500= $185
185-30= $155 profit.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#351
Price bounced right on my third uptrend line but I'm hesitating to re-enter because I read the block trade as a signal from another market maker for the ax to move away but it didn't.
A better entry may be above 9.80 if the Ax moves with increased block trades coming in.
9.75 should be resistance now, If that is not broken, the 1 minute chart would have a head and shoulder pattern - not good.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

AVCI looks like it is in a downtrend channel with the lower line headed for the 9.46 support where the (suspected) AX is currently waiting.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Just finished updating my paper trading account.

Currently this is how it looks:

Profit/Loss Realized Total: $8652.00
Profit/ Loss Unrealized Total : ($2,181.35)
Profit/Loss Total: $6,470.65

Still holding and hoping that the longer term uptrend will get me out of these stocks at a plus:

GNTA
HOKU
SOFO
TSCM
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Stocks currently below $5 and active in the premarket:
EPCT,AVNR,MGRM,IVAN
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#355
In IVAN at 2.44 using the 15 minute 200ma as support.
If that fails, I'm looking at:
hourly 200ma = 2.34
Daily 200ma = 1.75
Weekly 200ma = 1.61
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#356
Out IVAN at 2.42

I guess the 15 minute 200 ma  as support is not that strong.

In the future, I will start with the hourly 200 ma as support to be confirmed by the 1 minute chart if I were to catch panic selling.

IVAN did bounce to 2.48 but failed to cross it.

I should have gotten out earlier when it didn't do its thing.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#357
EPCT down at least 17% and looks like it's in the process of tanking.
Hourly 200 ma currently at 2.09 and hourly congested support is at 2.25.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

#358
I'm currently looking to get in CIMT at 3.51 (1 cent above the market maker).
Sorry, I meant order taker that may be used by the market maker.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Sentiment on AVNR seems to be turning around to positive.
In at 4.27 using the 1 minute chart's uptrend line (bought weakness).
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.