3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/08/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 08, 2007, 09:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gix330

hi David, thx for nice pick on CPNE.ob.  ;D And can you help me take a look at ELNK and ARTX?   I made the purchase yesterday based on the RSI(2).

godofstock

might wanna check out CCUR.

currently trading at a low level now.

Its seem stable at this price..

http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS2614481551.html

David Randolph

Quote from: nica33 on February 08, 2007, 11:50:26 AM
Hi David!!  I would really like your thoughts about IMOT.ob.  I asked you about it on feb 6 but it was late and you didn't have time.  Then it was trading @ 0.30.  Now is @ 0.41 with 9% up today

Thanks   ;)

Ok nica33, let's take care of IMOT.OB.

Technically this is a typical penny stock rally, up 250% in 6 trading days.

Fundamentally:

- Market cap is $70 M. Through ChinaE Tech, its wholly-owned subsidiary, the Company offers web design, web hosting, domain name registration, software development and office automation software to its clients.
- Balance sheet is acceptable, but Price to Book Value is about 7.
- Revenue trend is going down. Just $280 K sold in Q3.
- Lost about $4 M in Q2 and Q3 combined.

Probably there are news lately providing fuel to the advance:

• "First China Property Market Annual Forum" Held in Beijing
PR Newswire (Thu, Feb 1)

• Business Development of Shenzhen International Hi-Tech Property Right Exchange Center Accelerated in 2006
PR Newswire (Tue, Feb 6)

Ok, from the recent news I see that they completely changed their business model. Now the business description is:

«Founded in the USA in September 1998, the Intermost Corporation was the first Chinese Internet company listed on the US OTC Bulletin Board (stock symbol: IMOT) in December 1998. The Intermost Corporation has focused its services on the booming Equity Exchange Market in China, including equity- related solution development, equity quotes and information provision, electronic online equity exchange services, direct investment in regional equity exchanges, business incubation services for well-performing innovative enterprises, investment consulting services for overseas listings, the equity portal website -- China Equity Exchange Platform ( http://www.chinae.com ), and otherwise.»

I'm not sure what to think of this. The news and the sector look great, but, just $280 K in revenues in Q3 2006? Something is wrong, especially since they claim they've been involved in the recent operations since 2003.

I guess the stock is full of air here with $70 M market cap, but maybe I'm missing something. If you, nica33, or someone could be willing to fill the blanks, it would be great.

Thanks :)


kpusan

Quote from: nullzero on February 08, 2007, 10:44:27 AM
Quote from: kpusan63 on February 08, 2007, 10:36:05 AM
Good Morning David,

Hope you had a good time yesterday.  Glad that you are back.

BLUE could you take a look.  Big Gain yesterday.  I was able to buy and sell some on yesterday's strength and rebought back again today.

Not on fire today since it's currently down 8% but would like a closer analysis

Thanks

Second that im in BLUE for the mid term unless support breaks down at 2.00.


I agree. Seems to be some decent intraday support just above $2.00.

Looks like it's slowly moving up as I am writing this.

Good Luck

runner2847

David,

What are your thoughts on PMED. Ive been in it for a long time sitting on a loss. After yesterdays big run Im actually in the black by a bit. My position is relatively small (777,777 shares) so Im willing to take a risk and hold right now in hopes that its setting up for a big run similar to what ptsc did from the penny/sub penny level last year.

Specifically, what do you think the FDA approval is going to mean short/long term? I read an email someone recieved from the CEO yesterday which stated that they have and are currently working on sales deals in Europe and Asia. With the approval yesterday they might have some of the same coming in the US (hopefully not wishful thinking).

With such a small position, I dont feel like taking profits makes sense at this point, so I ll either sell here and move on or wait for a big move. Thanks for your thoughts/time.

David Randolph

Quote from: flyingstocks on February 08, 2007, 11:55:24 AM
sorry David, It is my fault not noticing ABMC 3.5m rev is not the annual but qtrly on yahoo.

I understand flyingstocks, it happens. Sometimes I also forget or confuse numbers and ideas and that may make people take actions based on inaccurate information that I provide.

Please keep up posting :)

KCScott

Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

nullzero

Was curious what you thought of BLUE, David. I know BLUE is not on fire, but since it seems like a slow day so far and the market is in a slump today would love to hear your take. The fundmentals for BLUE looks pretty good.

tokyopua

Sold ABMC for loss of commission, and a lesson learned, well worth the price of tuition.

LMNX did break its resistance, seems like it could go to fill its gap?
Chance favors the prepared mind

tocitygirl

Hey David

What are your thoughts on NMKT.

lalitha0

Hi David,

AMKR selling off on lower guidance. Sell or add more?

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070207/amkor_outlook.html?.v=1

Thanks
Lalitha

WallStreetnBio

Quote from: lalitha0 on February 08, 2007, 12:49:47 PM
Hi David,

AMKR selling off on lower guidance. Sell or add more?

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070207/amkor_outlook.html?.v=1

Thanks
Lalitha

if you were a premium member you would know this  ;)
#1  CDS
#2  XING

stock

dave what doyou think of  ftrs

oicpecnoc

Yesterday I saw a 130,000 share buy at .90 on ETLT and I added to my shares that I had purchased at .80.  From that moment it has dropped on low volume.  Any thoughts on buying into a big purchase like that, other than that in this case it was wrong.

David Randolph

Quote from: 2bun on February 08, 2007, 10:21:38 AM
gm David,could you have a look at dddc for me ? New hod and +.04 @1.44 now.Thanks

Technically the trend is bearish, as you can see on the medium term, semi log scale chart below.

Fundamentally:

- Market cap is $42 M. The Company is a provider of integrated Voice over Internet Protocol telephony services, products, hosted solutions, and infrastructure.
- Balance sheet is acceptable, current ratio of 3.1.
- Revenues are declining over the last 3 quarters. They were $10.7 M in Q1, $9.97 M in Q2 and $8.54 M in Q3. Still, expected revenues for full year 2006 are for $39.82 M, so the price to sales ratio is about 1. EGHT's price to sales ratio is higher, at 1.78 (EGHT is also a VOIP provider).
- EPS has been somewhat incipient, barely positive, but still positive !

You know what? I think the stock is attractive at this point. The chart doesn't agree, but you know, it might change is tune.

Good luck :)