3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

WTVI.PK : WI-FI TV INC NEW

Started by wrangler, February 13, 2007, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Here's a penny to put on your radar
• Bill Gates Says Internet to Revolutionize TV in 5 Years and Wi-Fi TV Hopes to Jumpstart Trend With Premiere of Social Internet TV on Feb. 19
Market Wire (Tue 9:42am) 
• Wi-FiTVA Is Ready as New York Times Article Touts Growth Potential of Online Ads
Market Wire (Mon 10:20am) 
• Snail TV Versus Wi-Fi TV for the Next Generation of Advertising
Market Wire (Thu, Feb 8) 
wrangler

D&Data

DUH ! :o :o :o

wrangler ...I hope you're in  !!!


wrangler

Quote from: IdFix on February 14, 2007, 12:11:13 PM
DUH ! :o :o :o

wrangler ...I hope you're in  !!!


Hi IdFix
I was in @.0135 and bailed out early @.0245 still happy though with it. I got in the day I posted the alert.
Goodluck to the rest :)
wrangler

wrangler

Quote from: IdFix on February 15, 2007, 06:19:26 AM
Well played guys !
Applaude


Thanks IdFix
  If I was able to watch the market yesterday I could have done better but had to be alway and with pennys you grab a profit quick because they can fall as fast as they climb so I put limit order in for the sell while I was gone and hit the roof when I seen where it closed at but wife said something is better than nothing,,,she got me calmed down..
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

wrangler

Seems to have found support and decided to re-enter this stock today @.024 and see if it can give me some more to add to my portfolio.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

greedyman

I'm in this one too.  I got in on Friday with average price of 0.023

Seems like the company was diluting to raise $1,000,000 to fund their marketing plans. Hopefully they done diluting buy now.

Since Friday, it seems that it found support and started moving up again.


GL!

wrangler

Hi greedyman
Just seen your post that you're in this one also. Hopefully we'll make some green on this one.
I've done played it once and missed big when it went to .08 but i still did ok on it. This time I'll be ready hopefully.
Hop
Goodluck trading
wrangler

greedyman

Quote from: wrangler on February 26, 2007, 07:33:30 PM
Hi greedyman
Just seen your post that you're in this one also. Hopefully we'll make some green on this one.
I've done played it once and missed big when it went to .08 but i still did ok on it. This time I'll be ready hopefully.
Hop
Goodluck trading


0.025 - 0.026 was a very good support today. If it holds it tomorrow, this stock will prove strong. And if it breaks today's high of 0.033, it will prove much stronger.

As long as it makes higher lows I'll hold.

Thanks, and Good luck!



wrangler

Keep posting how your playing the stock till you sell. I'm also hoping that tomorrows opening will be higher than todays close and stay above making newer high for the close.
I don't plan to hold long,,Pennys are unpredictable and I plan to get out as soon as I see a chance of it going back down.
wrangler

greedyman

I agree with you, pennies are very risky.

If it opens higher today and start runing in the AM, I may sell half of my position just to guarantee some profit and minimize the risk of losing.

I will keep half of my position for the big run (hopefully)  ;D

If it doesn't work the way i want it, i will have a stop loss just under yesterday's low.

I think this strategy sounds better...

greedyman

I'm still holding. Today was bad in the whole market. I'll be patient and see what the coming days bring.

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

Decided to sell WTVI yesterday @.02 because it fell below previous days low and wanted to protect profit that I had from previous trade.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

Draak

May 8, 2007 - 9:15 AM EDT           
 
Wi-Fi TV Launches Wi-FiSuperStation(TM) Sales at $50,000 and Closes First Sale With Content and Ad Partnership
Wi-Fi TV (PINKSHEETS: WTVI) today launched the sale of $50,000 Wi-FiSuperStations (www.Wi-FiSuperStation.com) which will be the premiere tier of Wi-Fi TV Stations. The Company has already closed its first sale.

The Wi-FiSuperStation(TM) will be the premiere tier of Wi-Fi TV Stations which allows any business or charity to own and control all content on a 24/7 TV station which can be viewed globally over the Internet.

Among the special benefits to owners of A Wi-FiSuperStation are the following:

1. Station plays periodically as the default station on the home page of Wi-Fi TV (www.Wi-FiTV.com);

2. Ad revenue from ads sold by the Wi-Fi TV Sales Team is shared with the Wi-FiSuperStation owners;

3. 20 on demand videos (which can also be changed by the station owner whenever they desire);

3. Multiple Wi-Fi TV Station of the Week listings (10 per year);

4. 12 press releases per year;

5. 10 Wi-Fi TV Category listings (multiple defaults);

6. Wi-FiSuperStations are listed on each Wi-Fi TV page in their own special category drop down listing for extra exposure;

8. Wi-Fi SuperStations automatically appear in all member profiles as a Favorite station

Wi-Fi TV is bringing the general public, including car dealers, production companies, churches, real estate agents, and others, the opportunity to own a 24/7 TV station with pre-recorded and live programming. The station can be seen anywhere in the world by anyone with a high speed Internet connection on their laptop or desktop PC and on a growing number of TV screens (through a connection to a PC or Internet enabled device) and soon on select cellular phones.

The first Wi-FiSuperStation was sold to SwedishVegas Inc. of Florida. More details on the station and its launch will be released at a later date.

Wi-Fi TV Opens Conference Call To Public This Wednesday:

Sales reps can earn thousands of dollars per sale and Wi-Fi TV, through an arrangement with IMG LLC, is looking for additional sales reps in all 50 United States and in foreign territories.

To listen and participate in the Wi-Fi TV sales opportunity conference call dial 641-985-0900 pin code 2565891# at 7 PM Pacific Time, 10 PM Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 9.

Wi-Fi TV Explained In New Online Tutorials:

The new online tutorials will be called Wi-FiTV Presentation and Wi-Fi TV Sales Careers and they will be linked to the Wi-Fi TV home page (www.Wi-FiTV.com) beginning next Wednesday.

Wi-Fi TV Is a Pioneer In Online TV

Wi-Fi TV Inc. has long touted the coming convergence of TV and the Internet, and provided the first online movie in December 1995. The Wi-Fi TV web site is the only place on the Internet where you can watch hundreds of TV stations and chat with others watching the same program in a live chat box directly under the viewing screen, and get breaking news for each country and category listed, and download a dialer and make free phone calls and host live video parties all on one web site.

About Wi-Fi TV Inc.

Wi-Fi TV Inc. provides Social Internet TV(TM), a new generation TV delivery platform that has a geographic sphere out-distancing any traditional cable or over-the-air TV broadcaster. Wi-Fi TV memberships are free at www.Wi-FiTV.com and include such perks as free online phone calls and free chat and free online parties.

Ownership of Premium Wi-Fi TV Stations is available at $25,000 (full details are on the web site www.Wi-FiTV.com). For further details email [email protected].

The Wi-Fi TV Channel Sales Blog is at http://www.wi-fitvchannelsales.blogspot.com

The Company was launched in 1995 and has been publicly traded since November 1997, and has been a pioneer in the delivery of video and books over the Internet.