3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/14/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 14, 2007, 09:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Good morning :)

On the Premium area of www.3stocksonfire.org I made a full analysis of CPNE.OB's news released yesterday, and although I expect some early morning weakness due to misinformed selling, I expect the stock to come back and close positive on the day.

I'm still not willing to sell ETLT.OB or PFSW, even though these stocks have been weak lately (you can read my justification for this on yesterday's thread).

Now I remembered that I didn't update the Stocks Covered List with yesterday's analysis, I'll do it right away.

Let's cover some new or add comments to existing covered stocks.

Thanks for your participation :)

2bun

GM David,could you look at TBUS for me? It's been riseing the last couple days on increaseing volume. Thanks

nica33

Hi David!!  What about FALC  ?  Thanks
Keep it simple !!

nullzero

IMOS is looking really good :).


tokyopua

Quote from: nica33 on February 14, 2007, 09:39:17 AM
Hi David!!  What about FALC  ?  Thanks

This one looks good, nice breakout, finanacials!
Chance favors the prepared mind

dnickers

Hi David - Can you check out JRJC?

Thanks!

la-onda

whats your comment about WTVI David?
tia
Oliver

kslifka

KRSL...reported earnings today...look good with 109% increase of net income.

David Randolph

#9
Quote from: 2bun on February 14, 2007, 09:35:05 AM
GM David,could you look at TBUS for me? It's been riseing the last couple days on increaseing volume. Thanks

You know I can't speak English very well (I'm not used to talk, just write), but here's a 3 minute look for TBUS:

http://www.youtube.com/v/jtxf-lwEozE

I think the previous two days run was due to the company purchasing some shares at $1.19 in the open market to give them to directors as a compensation plan, so nothing materially changed and the stock will probably come back down to the $1.20 area, at least that's my view with the current public information.

But trading at a very low price to sales ratio (but balance sheet is weak and it has been losing money).

thai626

Got to bring up my favorite David............ASTM.

clinical trials looks like it's progressing very nicely!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

David Randolph

#11
Quote from: nica33 on February 14, 2007, 09:39:17 AM
Hi David!!  What about FALC  ?  Thanks

FALC 3 minute look:

http://www.youtube.com/v/77q4VYMNptg

It looks like the stock is about to breakout above a long term resistance level, but that breakout hasn't occurred yet, as I see important resistance at the $10.3 - $10.4 level.

Fundamental trends are awesome, and the 4th quarter results were really spectacular, but that looks priced in to me. The stock might pullback, I don't see all that much upside, but I can be dead wrong, as the momentum is very positive now.

Good luck :)

David Randolph

#12
Videos on www.youtube.com are taking several minutes to process, that's why you see "video not available" or something like that. What a pity.

Ramsburg already told me that when he comes back from his holidays we'll start working with DivX (DIVX).

I guess until then it's not worth making more video analysis. Let me go back to writing.

kpusan


nica33

Keep it simple !!