3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/20/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 20, 2007, 08:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourbonstreet_crawdaddy

Hey David,

I like what is happening at IEAM.OB, and I think there is a lot of upside potential from where it is at current levels? If you have a few minutes, please share any insight into the potential for this company.....

Thank You

Bourbon   :D

2bun

Thanks for that David.SYNX is in the same sector as TBUS, which i purchased a little over a week ago and is up over 30% from my purchase price.I'm just smellin something going on.

David Randolph

Quote from: bourbonstreet_crawdaddy on February 20, 2007, 03:12:53 PM
Hi David,

Thank you for your analysis of DSEN.OB. If you get a chance, can you please give us a quick evaluation of CXTI.OB. I think there is a lot of potential there, especially since the analysts are expecting EPS of .26 for 2006 and .55 in 2007. I think the revenue expectations for 2007 are very low.

CPNE.OB is looking very healthy - reminds me very much of the TASR ride below $10..... thank you very much for your insight into this wonderful story!

Have a terrific CPNE.OB Day!

Bourbon   ;D

After a 50% Fibonacci retracement, CXTI.OB is coming back up strongly and technically the stock is bullish.

Fundamentally:


  • Market cap is $170 M. The Company is engaging in the provision of information technology network and infrastructure consulting services to government and corporations that are involved with creating electronic governments, also known as e-governments.
  • CXTI.OB has been diluting shareholder's value. The share count on the Q3 2006 10-Q form was 29.08 million shares compared to 25.9 million in Q4 2005
  • Balance sheet is strong, with $22 M in cash and a current ratio of 3
  • Revenue trend is positive. The company had revenues of $19 M in Q3. Hmm, Bourbon is right, the revenue estimate for the 2006 full year is $63 M, but probably the company will beat that, because it just needs $15 M revs in Q4 and already made $19 M in Q3
  • Expected EPS for 07 is $0.55, so the forward earnings multiple is 11, which looks attractive

CXTI.OB is an interesting Chinese company active in a sector enjoying positive global trends, so probably it will grow quite a lot over the years. But I worry about dilution and you know, Chinese stocks usually carry a below average valuation due to political concerns and doubts about the rule of law (among others).

It doesn't look all that cheap, but revenue and EPS trends are positive, so I see shares rising over time, provided there's no excessive dilution. I would say I'm a bull on CXTI.OB.

David Randolph

Quote from: spiritgate on February 20, 2007, 03:42:44 PM
Ok  ZERO was a bad pick-  :-[ last time I listen to friends who don't know much more than I about this stuff-  but how about AMNT.  It's a growing company in a fast growing market.  Amish Naturals.  They just got Organic and Kosher approval.
This one can wait till tomorrow but I must find a way to redeem myself after ZERO.

No worries about ZERO spiritgate, we can learn as much from an overvalued stock than from an attractive one.

Please request AMNT again tomorrow, I have to go have dinner now :)

David Randolph

#64
Final results for the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio are in, it was up 10% on the day to a new all time high of $27,063, up 80% since inception on the 19th of January, 2007.

Tomorrow is another day, I'll be here ;)