3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 02/21/2007

Started by David Randolph, February 21, 2007, 09:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokyopua

Quote from: sfhappyfish88 on February 21, 2007, 02:53:25 PM
I tried to access the stock request board for stocks over 500M, but I couldn't find it. Any help, please? 

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=8542.0
Chance favors the prepared mind

cnguyen408

Hi David,
When you have a chance can you provide some analysis on LTS?
Seem to be "on fire" lately.
TIA.

David Randolph

Quote from: sfhappyfish88 on February 21, 2007, 02:53:25 PM
I tried to access the stock request board for stocks over 500M, but I couldn't find it. Any help, please? 

It's on the Main Portfolio message board, the "Analysis on Demand" thread.

David Randolph

#48
Well, well, FC Porto drew with Chelsea and the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio was down 0.64% on the day.

During the day I thought about selling PFSW to buy CECE, but ... I didn't do it, and that's what counts. Tomorrow will be a big day for CPNE.OB, I hope it really shows  outstanding numbers.

See you tomorrow :)