3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Session of 03/02/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 02, 2007, 09:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourbonstreet_crawdaddy

Excellent call on GOOG David. It closed on the LOD, looks like we are ready for a nice super-drop on Monday! This should be terrific as the stock failed to stay above the Long Term trend line. GOOG has many gaps to be filled, I am thinking that the gap near $320-$340 might be a good landing spot in the intermediate term.

Have a terrific weekend - and let's all be happy about a great Monday morning!

Bourbon   ;D

floorsmall

David- I bought QID at mid-day on Tuesday, a little before you even.  Then on Wednesday I sold it for a small profit and honestly I was a little confused about my next move...  After reading your approach to buying QID and just holding I was able to start another position and hold it for the remainder of the week.  I just want to say that it was quite impressive how you were able to turn on a dime from a bull to a bear, make an excellent decision and most importantly stick with your decision...  more than one person on this board thought you were crazy at the time.  Nice job.

PS.  I guess I need to become a member if I'm going to profit off your thoughts!

David Randolph

Thanks for your final comments. I'm glad the weekend is here, so I can take a rest from this emotional week (it shouldn't be, but we're all humans).

The 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio was up 1.07% today, to an overall gain of 62% since January 19, 2007.

This options theme reopens the chance of turning $15,000 into the desired $150,000, but I must play carefully and study the issue a lot. I want to thank your precious help on that.

Have a great weekend ;)