3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

FREE INDICATORS

Started by TheRumpledOne, March 03, 2007, 11:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRumpledOne

Hi everyone:

I believe in "paying it back" and "paying it forward".

I have written hundreds of FREE indicators for TradeStation and eSignal and posted them on the intertnet.

I have posted a few profitable trading methods on the net too. 

Many people do NOT want you to know about my FREE indicators and trading methods.  They want you to PAY for theirs.  One vendor even deleted my TREND INDICATOR from their thread and will delete your post if you even mention TheRumpledOne!!

I have a firm belief that if your method or indicators are any good then you should be able to make all the money you want and be able to AFFORD to give them away for free.  And that's why I do it.

FOR THE RECORD: It is TRUE, that I have written a couple of eBooks.  But I am NOT involved in the selling end at all.  At first, I resisted, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Sometimes, I even write code for FREE for a trader when asked.  Why?  Because, my degree is in computer science, and programming is easy for me.  I hate to see others struggle.  The consultants don't like this either.

I have a free paltalk chatroom where we do live trading, answer questions and help each other make "AAPL Juice".  I got banned from a popular chatroom for helping people for FREE. 

Do you see a pattern here?  Free help equals BANNISHMENT.

One of my goals is to help the "little guy".  Another is to drive the "bad guys" out of business.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BECOMPLETE.



IT IS NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT IS HOW YOU TRADE IT!

You are on the internet - If you (google) search for it, you'll probably find it.

AussieTrader

Well the Rumpledone,

I've never heard of you but will have a scoot around the web and see.......Ok I see  your name appearing quite a lot, I'll do some reading  ;)

Welcome to 3SoF. You won't be banned from this site for sharing your knowledge and thoughts because that is exactly what 3SoF is all about, sharing and learning, trader to trader.

I see you reference RSI(2). On another thread. I'll have to check that out also.

I look forward to more posts

Good Trading
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

tokyopua

Quote from: TheRumpledOne on March 03, 2007, 11:07:37 AM
Hi everyone:

I believe in "paying it back" and "paying it forward".

I have written hundreds of FREE indicators for TradeStation and eSignal and posted them on the intertnet.

I have posted a few profitable trading methods on the net too. 

Many people do NOT want you to know about my FREE indicators and trading methods.  They want you to PAY for theirs.  One vendor even deleted my TREND INDICATOR from their thread and will delete your post if you even mention TheRumpledOne!!

I have a firm belief that if your method or indicators are any good then you should be able to make all the money you want and be able to AFFORD to give them away for free.  And that's why I do it.

FOR THE RECORD: It is TRUE, that I have written a couple of eBooks.  But I am NOT involved in the selling end at all.  At first, I resisted, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Sometimes, I even write code for FREE for a trader when asked.  Why?  Because, my degree is in computer science, and programming is easy for me.  I hate to see others struggle.  The consultants don't like this either.

I have a free paltalk chatroom where we do live trading, answer questions and help each other make "AAPL Juice".  I got banned from a popular chatroom for helping people for FREE. 

Do you see a pattern here?  Free help equals BANNISHMENT.

One of my goals is to help the "little guy".  Another is to drive the "bad guys" out of business.

MAY ALL YOUR FILLS BECOMPLETE.


I for one welcome you, you seem clearly not intent on spaming since you didnt post links.

Also, I believe I recognize your handle from stockfetcher, am I right?

If so, do you have any good filters set up for finding short candidates?  ;)
Chance favors the prepared mind

lancefur

I as well welcome any code you can send our way to aid us in becoming better traders and maximizing profit. What free indicators do you reference for this?
Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

tokyopua

Aussietrader, if you see this thread, any idea why it isnt showing up on the main board when a reply gets posted?  I only see it if I click on the link I get in my email...
Chance favors the prepared mind

AussieTrader

Quote from: tokyopua on March 03, 2007, 11:11:18 PM
Aussietrader, if you see this thread, any idea why it isnt showing up on the main board when a reply gets posted?  I only see it if I click on the link I get in my email...

I see the thread and I see replies. Maybe an issue with your browser? I don't know.
If you have an alternate browser try it and see if it is different. My Firefox and IE both show same.
If no luck message Ramsburg.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ares

Hi TheRumpledOne,

This(me) little guy would really need your help.
I've been searching and searching for an indicator that would help me control my emotions and trade more mechanically.
Lately, about 2 days ago, I tested the Linear regression/RSI(2) and it seems to be working so far.
Your guidance would be greatly appreciated on how to maximize this tool.

Ares
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

pinoleropuro

I am also a newbie and would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. How do I get the indicators you mentioned.
Thanks.

Ares

#8
Hi pinoleropuro,
I'm still wating a reply from TheRumlpledOne.
Here's a link to the indicator that I was testing.
It's not as accurate as I thought would be (probably because I don't have real time feed of the indicator.)
So far, I'm finding it as a good gauge and works better when combined with other indicators.
Indicators are just that - indicators.
They just give us an idea or a gauge.
However, Price is still King, and volume doesn't lie.
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=8874.msg87068#msg87068
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

pinoleropuro

I have been checking it out and I like it. Thanks.