3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 03/06/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 06, 2007, 09:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cctabla

#30
I second nullzeroe's request...short AHM? 

Thank you very much!  It is an excellent service you are providing.

mbaugh

David, if FMCN closes above 75.10, then is the bearish case reversed.  Would it be a good idea to cover today if it appears to close strong going into close since the stock may move another 2 points tomorrow?

eggman11

David,

Do you have a plan in place for the GOOG and FMCN options? Do you have a stop loss or price in mind? Or since they expire next week, do you have a certain date to sell them on. We are getting hammered today and the market seems to be getting stronger as the day goes on (The total opposite of my earlier prediction). I only used half of the amount you allocated (5%) for the GOOG put, Would it be a good buy in the 10 area? Even though today the market is up big, I do believe that we will retest the lows at least once.

Thanks.


mbaugh

This board is too quiet today!

metrom129

I think its time for a trade.  I like IVAN and i like EDAC even more.....   



CJ



mbaugh

Maybe its time to cover FMCN?

nullzero

Im not covering anything unless its goes it hits 10% loss for me. Look at the DIA chart it looks really bearish... if I had to take a guess next I would say that the next leg is about to drop down soon to the 200dma.

mbaugh

I haven't covered yet! I'm just trying to sweat this one out.  Its hard for me to accept being down on such an up day in the market.  As for FMCN, I'm hoping it gets weaker towards the close, but so far its not.

jerom

Hi David,

What i know about PRGX:

The stock was trading between 3.00-3.50 in aug-sept 2005 and it fell to 0.24(low) in november.They did a RS (0.34-->3.4) otherwise they would be delisted from the nasdaq.
pps went down to 2.5 and ...then going north.
There was a lot of insider and institution buying between 8.00 and now...
http://thomson.finance.lycos.com/lycos/iwatch/cgi-bin/iw_ticker?ticker=prgx

A lot of chatter going on on the yahoo board about a Medicare thing wich is going national...(don't know what that means) what the price schould bring back to 30-50 at wich it was trading before the RS.

Here's the latest pr where the CEO is also talking about the Medicare thing:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/070301/1425021.html?.v=1

"McCurry(CEO) added that the coming national expansion of recovery audit of Medicare to all 50 states is a good growth opportunity for the company."

Greetings,
Jerom. ;)

tokyopua

I just shorted TRMB at 26.43  ;)
Chance favors the prepared mind

mbaugh

Hey Dave, Looks like your call on FMCN may work out!

kslifka

I personally believe this is a sucker's rally. 

tokyopua

Glad I shorted TRMB here, looks like it may be my one green stock by the close.  :-\

Another tough day to be short the market, but so was Thrusday last week, there will of course be days like this just as there are down days in an uptrending market.

Volume is weak on this bounce compared to all the down days.  Gotta keep the faith, or the lack of it as it were, lol.  
Chance favors the prepared mind

eggman11

David,

Are you still there?  ;) It's been a while since we heard from you. I know today stinks, but come back we miss you.  :D

bourbonstreet_crawdaddy

Hi David,

As you predicted last week, we will see some furious rallies as the Bear market continues, this just happens to be one of those days. I believe that the GOOG rally will stall, and we will see this soon when another ounce of bad news hits the market.

Keep your chins up, GOOG is now at the point on David's chart where we will most likely see a strong reversal to the downside. Remember that GOOG has lofty earnings expectations for 2007, and that if market conditions worsen, GOOG will take a big hit.

Cheers and Happiness   ;D

Bourbon