3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

About the 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio

Started by David Randolph, March 12, 2007, 07:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

QuoteDavid it seems you are being pulled in all directions.
Trying to please short term trader and long term traders and market timers.
I suggest you focus on what you do best, short term trades and micro caps.
Let some one handle a portfolio for the long term holder, of course people can
pick and choose stocks between them if they so desire. Both portfolio can have special situations for short term trade.
What do you think?

I think I don't tell you how to do your job, so don't tell me out to do mine. Thank you.