3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Session of 03/16/2007

Started by David Randolph, March 16, 2007, 09:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nullzero

#15
I bought some more LEND puts  >:D.  I bought a few speculative jun 5.00 puts. LEND heading for the LOD. I believe LEND will close in red today.

HomeBound

Sold my GOOG puts today for small profit. It was a wild ride with all volatility this week and wild swings in Google price.
I'm still holding Apr/460 puts and hope it will retrace more with Google legal battles and general degradation of the market outlook.

nullzero

LEND showed some downward action near the end of the day but maintained a 15% gain today. I like to see where this trades monday, more potential negative news can come out over the weekend.