3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

UPI

Started by Ares, April 18, 2007, 06:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares

UPI
Go in with momentum or wait for a pullback?
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

UPI current's high is 4.10 but on low volume.
Not ideal for a day trade because there's not enough liquidity.
It may be OK fo a longer term trade.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

calven

oh my! I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!  ;D applauds!!!!

Will be buying near 3.65 if i get the chance - thanks man!
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Ares

#3
Thanks Calven,

I'm glad you like it.
That's what we're here for - to help each other in the learning process.
I just received this e-mail.
I'm in the process of learning your Wolf Wave pattern deeper.
I find it very interesting.

Ares
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

You may want to check out SCT too.
I'm in the process of drawing the most recent chart for it.
I will be posting it at the SCT thread after I'm done.
Looks like it may pull back first to create an Ascending triange, but then may be it won't pull back anymore - we'll see what the market decides.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.

Ares

Update on UPI.
RSI(2) is overbought.
This may give traders a chance to get in soon when RSI(2) goes back down below 20.
RSI(2) may be a good indicator for a quicker in and out.
What I would like to see though is Stochastics close to 20, an uptrending MACD bouncing or about to cross back up,and an RSI(2) below 20.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.