3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Weekly Shadowtrader analysis

Started by la-onda, April 23, 2007, 06:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

nice video summary:
http://www.shadowtrader.net/videos/sunday042207st.html

(every Sunday updated!  8) )

cheers
O.

la-onda

Sunday update:
http://www.shadowtrader.net/videos/sunday061007st.html
interesting comments this time

cheers
Oliver

jdmark23

David,

With your latest stratagy to have a portion of your portfolio in short term trades I just would like to say that I would request that you clearly indicate which strategy you are employing with each stock.  I have signed up for this service as I am interested in buying compelling stocks and holding them for the long term.  I do not have the time to do the due dilegence on these stocks and rely on you to do so and have been very happy with your efforts.  Given this perspective, I for one hope you continue to identify stocks that you will hold long term and will identify your picks clearly as long or short term plays.

Thank you and continue the good work

Jim


Ramsburg

Quote from: la-onda on August 26, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
26th of August:
http://www.shadowtrader.net/videos/sunday082607st.html

;)

Hi la-onda,

Thanks for posting this videos, I always watch them ;)

In this last video I just don't agree with his volume interpretation for the SPX... After a big correction like this one, low volume should be actually a bullish argument.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

BigSully1

Yes, I also appreciate your posts, Oliver. Here's another interesting video analysis on the indices;

http://thechartpatterntrader.blogspot.com










la-onda