3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TEXG.OB

Started by kpusan, May 10, 2007, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kpusan

TEXG

Trying to break out of new recent levels

Volume has been very strong past few days .. I first noticed this on 5/02/2007 due to unusual high volume activity

2nd round for me

Might be worth a watch to see if this continues

gambler2075

I believe this is o/s and due for a bounce.

long 5k shares 1.99
g

gambler2075

I was right, but sold too early. Hit 2.80 something today.

I'd sell here.

g

kslifka

TEXG is on fire :o

Put in a mini G-pattern today above $3.  Next target of $3.19 or so.