3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

EXM

Started by David Randolph, May 16, 2007, 08:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Unfortunately I feel EXM is not going to make it towards $50. The general market (measured by the SPY) is failing at a crucial technical level (the medium term descending trendline), despite better than expected news on the economy.

I want to sell something short here in the TM to provide some equilibrium (I don't like being 100% long in this trading portfolio while the SPY is at resistance levels). To do that I need to free some cash and as I look to the 5 holdings, EXM seems to be the most economically sensitive. The other holdings have a stronger "inflation story" component.

Trading Plan:

SELL EXM.

setravis

EXM - Coming off short term Bottom... ;)

Excel Maritime Carriers, Ltd., a shipping company, engages in the ownership and operation of bulk carrier vessels.

52wk Range: 22.25 - 81.99
Volume: 3,552,106
Avg Vol (3m): 1,790,650
Market Cap: 866.58M
P/E (ttm): 7.81
EPS (ttm): 5.57
Div & Yield: 0.80 (2.10%)

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer
Price Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
-2.14%below 13-day MA
-1.07%below 50-day MA
RS Rating: 94 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $1,625.21 
P/E Ratio: 6.77 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: 08/18/2008
Last Analyst Rating: Hold
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis