3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NPLA

Started by Draak, May 18, 2007, 09:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draak

Tremendous financials. DD!

kslifka

I can't believe I never bought this powerful stock. :'(  I saw this one at just over $1 in May.  It just keeps going. :o

bjc

If my math is correct at all, this stock is still a screaming buy..

51 cents of net income in the last quarter, and a 3 dollar stock?  If they could do 50 cents the next 3 quarters, this would be $2 in earnings.  For a PE of 1.5!


It seems the sales of their Duraswitch product have skyrocketed, resulting in amazingly high earnings for such a small company.  I'll read the 10-Q a bit and see if the earnings for the last quarter were unusually high from a one time occurrence or something. 

From what I've seen, this one still seems amazingly cheap...

kslifka

Yes... I agree it does still look undervalued and should reach $6+ in the coming months.  It still has a market cap of only $36 million and no debt.

I will look to get in on a pull back to the 9ema.

bjc

Up another 6% so far today. 

I might not even wait for a pullback...what's a few cents when I think the stock could be a 3 or 4 bagger?

WallStreetnBio

#1  CDS
#2  XING

bjc

After digging a bit deeper, I'll stay away from this one.

The big Q1 was due to a lawsuit they won against Delphi. 

The business could still be good going forward, but I can't justify buying.  Needs a pullback to the low to mid 2's I'd think anyway..

mitchjas

 
Quote from: bjc on July 09, 2007, 01:53:59 PM
After digging a bit deeper, I'll stay away from this one.

The big Q1 was due to a lawsuit they won against Delphi. 

The business could still be good going forward, but I can't justify buying.  Needs a pullback to the low to mid 2's I'd think anyway..

I think we've got the pullback now.  I'm in at 2.28 for a swing.  I'd like to see at least 300k volume today and close 2.3 or higher.

Jason   ;)


mitchjas

Ended up a pretty good day for NPLA.

Daily chart looks bullish where it closed above the previous breakout point of 2.3 from 4 weeks ago.  All with above averge volume. 

Today's 5 min intraday chart also shows nice volume pickup and buying pressure at the end of the day. 

Let's see what she does tomorrow.

Happy Trading!
Jason

bjc

Could've made a fortune shorting this pump and dump.

Unbelievable that lawsuit generated all that bogus momentum..