3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

try a good system for trading options

Started by avivwiz, May 21, 2007, 05:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avivwiz

Hello.

I found a new trading system, which i got allot of recommendations for,
it seems to be a good software and its free...

I wanted to use it especially for trading futures and currencies but its a good system for all kind of trading - the quickness is very good for options/ futures and what makes the difference.
Don't be alarm from the size (almost 60 MB), its FTP.

i liked it its fast and accurate,  ENJOY , and tell me what you think,
avivwiz.

Cymru

Hi,
I've only just joined the forum and I found your options link but it leads me nowhere.
Would you mind posting the URL for the site again please.
Cymru