3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PFACP

Started by pinoleropuro, May 29, 2007, 07:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoleropuro

what do you guys think about this one?
PFACP its almost back to its last plane of around 15/share sincee January of this year.

nikao

it seems to me that this one is violating it's upgoing channel.. so I wouldnt consider this a buy

pinoleropuro

Thanks nikao, now I wish I would not have sold it in the beginning of the year.  :'(
I'd be doing so much better than now.

pinoleropuro

on May 29th this stock was closed at 13.50/share
now its worth 21.60
oh well.
maybe next time.
:'(