3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SHRP

Started by pinoleropuro, May 31, 2007, 10:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinoleropuro

this stock has been good to me in very short term trades but I sure missed the recent move this past week. it went from 8.5 to 11.50 in one week.
how do you guys like this one as a very short term trade cyclical stock?

pinoleropuro

#1
don't tell me you guys missed this one. did any one else jump in for a good real short term gain?  ;D

pinoleropuro

I like it, for a short term only. Iit has been my experience that this one cycles from 8.50/share to about 15.00/share than back down to somewhere between 8.50 and 9.00/share.
but this usually has happened in the spring for me. This time around its doing it in the middle of the summer.
the company has a new CEO, CFO and they are working on a new product line. any thoughts out there?

nikao

volume of the last spike is promosing.. could go even higher..
congratz! ;)

pinoleropuro

actually this one seems that it may not hit 15 this year. its already trending down.
general concencus is sell
it had a nice quick run already I think its going back down to 12 in the real short term but down to around 10 in the next month.
I usually don't buy it until its below 10/share and hold until it hits over 14. but this time the run was too fast too quick to had to get out early.

pinoleropuro

wow!
generally I don't follow this stock around this time of the year but this year has been a little different.
I have never seen this stock go as low as 3.60/share in the 11 years I have been following it.
now I wish I would have been checking it out.
it's made a nice come back from 3.60 all the way to 5.47
I know the company has had some troubles but with the holidays fast approaching (I can't believe the year has gone by so fast) next spring it should be very close to the preteens 10-12/share easy.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=SHRP&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p54248553352


pinoleropuro

#6
wow! this morning I bought a couple of hundred shares to start monitoring it and now I am looking at it and man I wish  I would have bought a couple of thousand shares instead.
oh well I still think its getting ready to do its cyclical run up. This time though I don't think its going to 15/share.
check it out guys this could go to at least 5/share.
jmo