3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BLYC

Started by eliteG, June 24, 2005, 10:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catrader

so if david r. thought ths can be 30-40 bagger, it can go to 0.06?

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on June 28, 2005, 03:01:10 PM
so this one was an allright pick then?...LOL Friday was special SFTV and BLYC.. I wonder what this Friday will bring. ;)


Quote from: setravis on June 28, 2005, 03:13:54 PM
I don't know what this Friday will bring!
But you better be busy with putting that wizard spell on it. I'm waiting. ;D
Great work on these G...... ;)
Applaud... ;)

Unbelievable!! Hey eliteG,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. WIZARD. ;D
I going to let you in on a little secret.I have come up with my new trading strategy.
"You Pick"....."I Buy" ....nothing to it.....LOL :D   





"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

lol...thx for that setravis... again way to trade it bro  ;)

setravis

This penny has my interest up again! ::)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

OhadOnFire

What happened to this beauty today?
More than 10% down?

setravis

Anyone still holding this pup?
May be back in play! 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

atalltexan

Still watching it SETRAVIS, but no money in it yet.  Saw the move today, which was similar to that of a week or two back.  No follow thru on the past one.  We'll see what happens with today's move, before I reinvest.

ELR

I'm still in !  all the way from ,0072 ???  what was I thinkin' ? :'(  Oh well, i'm only down 60% now ! 
elr

atalltexan

Quote from: ELR on August 01, 2005, 07:00:55 PM
I'm still in !  all the way from ,0072 ???  what was I thinkin' ? :'(  Oh well, i'm only down 60% now ! 
elr

I fell your pain ELR.  Have done that ride as well.

andyman

well, good to see some life in BLYC again.

I sold half at .008 and expected a extention for the rest. But instead it fall back.
I expect a bounce from the 50MA, so i can finish the rest.

gmarc66

This stock finally had some movement...buying volume came in and i noticed it right away...when i finally decided to try to get some at .0004, it had upticked...closed at .0006.

Just thought i would let u know...not sure why its moving...no news...maybe something is up...or maybe it just feels like stretching its legs after a long rest :D

maybe keep it on radar in case it starts getting overly excited, maybe good for a quick trade.

glta

julia

twodachsie

Some big movement this morning ... up to .0008 from .0003. No news.   ???   Don't know what's up. Still holding from June 2005.  :-\
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

guitarman

Hey All
Just a heads up.
These guys have settled their internal lawsuit and are moving forward.
So is the stock! >:D
Best
GMan