3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - yuyjust

#1
Personal Logs / Re: EliteG Infinite Compound Project
November 08, 2005, 05:09:39 PM
What do you take on IHDR action today elite ? had a nice run up to 0.079 then hit a brick wall, fell back down. How does it look from TA ?    TIA
#2
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: HYRF joining the $1,000,000
October 27, 2005, 02:58:12 AM
Do you think this news will have any impact on EYII pps tomorrow come, either negative or positive? this can be very interesting for EYII share holder.
#3
Any thought on this one today Melf ? ? I watched the action today until 10 min before close and it print the low of 1.81 I thought that 1) it broke up trendline intraday (I think it  is around 1.87) 2) I think it has no chance of coming back up and close above the line (since it was so thinly traded)   So I sold mine got filled at 1.83 around 3:52 pm boy o boy did I get shock when i check the chart tonight. It manage to creep back up and close at 1.90 hmmm. What's up with that?? Well gotta move on. I see alot of support around 1.70-1.80 area. Well I jumped the gun >:D
#4
Stock Picking / Re: NVAX....another VPHM ???????
October 05, 2005, 01:59:24 AM
waiting for 200 MA to be taken out ...  pull back to the middle of BB a little bit support look strong around 1.44 and have little triangle break out. hopefully this will run soon. everything look good at this point. JMHO
#5
Stock Picking / CYTR
October 04, 2005, 03:20:35 AM
What do you think about this company ??? Seem to be moving up nicely in hope of the drug being approved. Maybe something is cooking ?? Volume on the 26th was way above average due to the news that the drug got fast track status from FDA can't hold the gain on that day but now been trying to move up from the range. If take out 200 MA on closing basis we might have some big gain.  ;D
#6
I swear it's me who cause the drop. I had the worse timing in all my position. I would stared them for hour looking for little pull back that never came, then I decided to jump in then boom it start going down. What a luck I had lately. ???
#7
Stock Picking / Re: RGEN
September 15, 2005, 02:21:14 AM
Maybe it's not that bad Rocket. It's now right at the bottom of trading channel. Hopefully that's enough reason for ppl to buy and push this baby back up. hopefully this ship will not sink and keep captain Rocket afloat. Salute to captian Rocket  >:D LOL good luck with your trade.
#8
Stock Picking / Re: ACTU
September 14, 2005, 01:48:18 AM
Nice breakout with above average volumn. Any thought ?? Time to buy ?? TIA
#9
Penny Stock Picking / Re: Double or nothing: EYII
September 12, 2005, 12:03:00 PM
I think Aussie is right. If you look at the different between HYRF and EYII action last week I think HYRF gradually go up (volumn build up gradually day by day) so not many profit taking occur, well at least when ppl see price continue to go up they keep holding the stock. But EYII on the other hand friday volumn jump from average of about 200000-500000 range to 1 mil shares traded on friday(pps 0.08-0.13). There will be more shareholder incline to take their profit off the table, which I think it's good for the stock to get rid of the ppl taking their profit from shares they got at lower price so less people will taking profit when the stock going higher and they will be chasing it up fueling the next leg up. So bottom line I think we should wait and see if the LOI do indeed turn into contract then price will skyrocketing off the chart. So far $0.12 seem to hold fine for now hopefully the price will not go much lower than this. I know it's alway hard to look at the RED  :-\. JMHO any thought on the subject anyone ???
#10
Stock Market Talking / Re: momemtum study
September 05, 2005, 11:41:04 PM
have to give you applause for this one......... great study and keep up good work, and I'm looking forward to see how these stocks perform ...
#11
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: Penny of the day: BRVO.OB
August 25, 2005, 12:21:18 PM
 ;D well Don I do have VISA but I don't think 3stocksonfire is taking Credit card right now except thru PAYPAL and I have a dispute with PAYPAL right now so I don't want to use it. That's all.
#12
Previous 3SOF Picks / Re: Penny of the day: BRVO.OB
August 24, 2005, 12:40:32 PM
Hi great call today David. Right on the spot  ;D
well you make me a believer. I have a question, is there any other way to send the donation (or subscribtion) money other than paypal since a have a little problem with paypal (don't wanna get into that nasty dispute again) so I cannot use paypal now. Is there anyway other than paypal. I think wire transfer might cost too much (my bank charge $45 for outgoing wire transfer fee,  >:( that my 2 months for 3stocksonfire subscription now) well I'm looking forward to join you and all the nice ppl here for year to come.
                                                   thank you
#13
Penny Stock Picking / Re: POGI.OB - Volume Alert
August 12, 2005, 12:25:34 PM
 ;D thank you Ramsburg for your quick response. You are the best. Well wondering what cause the spike in volumn 2 days ago ?? Could it be the anticipation of the news that came out yesterday. Then they sell the news ?? Volumn is dead today. I watch Level II there's hardly any action today 450,000 shares traded so far. where is my 5 milliions shares action?? ;D
#14
Penny Stock Picking / Re: POGI.OB - Volume Alert
August 12, 2005, 10:27:09 AM
hi Ramsburg . at what price would you bail out ???? the volumn is kinda low today. Is that normal being on friday. Price coming down with low volumn. TIA
#15
Stock Picking / Re: BCON: Potential = 47% Risk = 13%
August 11, 2005, 09:07:05 AM
Hi Frederick .. From the Pre market action, are you still gonna buy near the open or will the price come down a bit after everything settle down ?? TIA