3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BCON - Sector: Utilities --- Industry: Electric Utilities

Started by jeff46902, June 05, 2005, 10:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yuyjust

Hi Frederick .. From the Pre market action, are you still gonna buy near the open or will the price come down a bit after everything settle down ?? TIA


Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stevehoo

Great, here we go again!  :)

This is definitley the triple shot espresso stock to watch, hopefully continuing its lurching march upwards. With that in mind, please don't leave us hanging...what's your target exit price?  Thanks!
Steve

Ramsburg

Quote from: stevehoo on August 11, 2005, 11:35:32 AM
Great, here we go again!  :)

This is definitley the triple shot espresso stock to watch, hopefully continuing its lurching march upwards. With that in mind, please don't leave us hanging...what's your target exit price?  Thanks!
Steve

I don't have an exact target in mind... I just think this is an uptrend, and that BCON will follow this uptrend once again... to new highs...

I've bought momentum, and I'll sell momentum ;)
By the way... momentum is on fire  >:D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

bob839usa

I got into BCON this morning at 2.88  little late.  then after it went above 3 I put in trailing stop.  Unfortunately it later stopped me out with a gain of 10.58 % I just cant seem to find one that will not stop me out :( >:(

setravis

This has just been doing awesome.Big jump today looks like some
institutional buying.


Net Institutional Purchases - Prior Qtr to Latest Qtr
  Shares
Net Shares Purchased (Sold) 2,163,510
% Change in Institutional Shares Held 16.3%
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

AustinPowers

Just a heads up here.  I've read on the boards that earnings are due out after the bell tomorrow. 

dugdogg

bob,
  for a 10% gain when you bought in at 2.88 that means you had to have sold at 3.18+. the high of the day was 3.19. how are you complaining about selling 1 penny from the high of the day?? geez...

bob839usa

Because I think this has long term potential. I hate to have to sell a stock the same day.  That is what I meant. Seems like I always catch the ones that dip hard.  Would like to keep a runner once and awhile  ;D :D

TVandenbosch

Hi Bob,
I also went in a little late at $2.89, but I am still holding. Earnings soon, and I am not sure whether to sell or to hold now. ???

jlong

I think this stock has great potential. but I think i will sell before earning. just read this news http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2005/mft05080909.htm?source=eptyholnk303100&logvisit=y&npu=y   . I think a lot of people bought this on speculation and momenton. I had a few thousoud at a dollar but I sold cause it was not moving, feel like a fool now. I think earnings will be depressing, and there will be major selling. But for long term i think this could be a big winner. my opinion would be to sell before earning. Rumor is tommorrow but not sure. Be careful and protect profits. company has huge potential, but not much profit yet.

basanlas

Jlong,

Thanks for your posts :). It is amazing that you read an article like that and another journalist has one posted like this one. He touts BCON as a possible double!No wonder us little guys get burned sometimes.
http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/funds/supermodels/10237506_3.html

So who to believe?

I go with 3SOF and the market . They tell me where BCON is going and it is hopefully up , up and away today ....then maybe I sell before earnings. >:D

Ramsburg


BCON has been in the last few hours inside a very narrow trading range...
That's a range of indecision, and the reason is the Earnings Release after the close today...

Well... We are sitting on a +12% gain, made in just 1 day...
I'm taking this profit out of the table...

I don't know how it will be the earnings, neither the market reaction to it, so by taking the risk of selling BCON just before a big up move, I will protect this profit...
Yesterday I was almost sure of this move, because of technical reasons, but right now I have some doubts because of fundamental reasons... Mostly I believe the stock will continue to rise, the technicals are just great, but holding this position overnight, and over the weekend would make me fell like a gambler... That can't happen...

Sold BCON @ 2.99 a few minutes ago.

We may just jump again into BCON soon, even at higher prices.

Good luck to all holders!

Regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky

Felt really good to see that you are not keeping the stock through earnings. Applaud you for that. I have seen that this practice is very important in any money management scheme. Dont have a position in BCON. Goodluck for any one still holding.