3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HCPC.PK - Rumored big finacials

Started by EVIAN26, February 28, 2007, 09:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Quote from: Mylo on January 02, 2008, 06:09:43 PM
I bought in at .0003. Should I sell it now and forget about it?

Hi Mylo
This is "just my opinoin" of what I would do as to the answer to your ?
HCPC seems to be holding at support .0002 and resistance @.0004, so depending on your risk tolerance,,if you playing with funds that you can afford to lose I would hold since it is bouncing between .0002 and .0004 and your buy price is .0003 and hope for another run like it just had.
Or you could sell @.0004 for a gain and re-enter when it goes back down to .0002 if you still think this stock could have another run. I personally think it will run again ? is when. Look at all the buy days compared to sell days since 12-10-07. All signs point to a big breakout if investors wasn't looking for something big their would be more dumping going on with a lot of red volume.

This again is "just my opinoin"
I have no position
wrangler

Mylo

Should I sell now? It looks like its going to be closing at .0001 soon. What do you think? sell at .0002?

wrangler

Quote from: Mylo on January 07, 2008, 06:31:45 PM
Should I sell now? It looks like its going to be closing at .0001 soon. What do you think? sell at .0002?



     Re: HCPC.PK - Rumored big finacials
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 09:04:36 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Mylo on January 02, 2008, 06:09:43 PM
I bought in at .0003. Should I sell it now and forget about it?


Hi Mylo
This is "just my opinoin" of what I would do as to the answer to your ?
HCPC seems to be holding at support .0002 and resistance @.0004, so depending on your risk tolerance,,if you playing with funds that you can afford to lose I would hold since it is bouncing between .0002 and .0004 and your buy price is .0003 and hope for another run like it just had.
Or you could sell @.0004 for a gain and re-enter when it goes back down to .0002 if you still think this stock could have another run. I personally think it will run again ? is when. Look at all the buy days compared to sell days since 12-10-07. All signs point to a big breakout if investors wasn't looking for something big their would be more dumping going on with a lot of red volume.

This again is "just my opinoin"
I have no position

Mylo
Why do you keep asking if you should sell,,Noboby should make your decision on a stock of when to buy and when to sell.
I don't know how long you have been trading but traders learn from mistakes. This is one game that if you're ever going to get ahead at you have got to learn it and learn to make your trading decisions based upon your own DD. It is good to seek advise but it must be you that makes that decision.
When This stock first started its run I posted a little message that says it all when it comes to pennys,,here it is again

Pennys,,Pennys
Nice and stinky
Sell on the way to the top
Before it drops

Learn,,learn,,study and listen to experienced traders but most importantly learn how to trade based upon your own DD
wrangler

penny2


penny2


D&Data

imo..you can forget about...
they're diluting the stock into news like mad...
that stinks.

penny2

Subject: [Smallcap Stocks and Research] HCPC --TRAIN LEAVING STATION MONDAY!!!
WHOOOOT WHOOOOT!!!HCPC making its move monday closed at .0004 thursday
headed north buy your tickets ASAP!! Awaiting last loan closure to be
PRed and updates of stock buybacks!!!!