3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

3 Pennies on Fire 2

Started by David Randolph, August 02, 2005, 08:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cumulina

USGL....

David: you are my hero! ;D

I only had money for one of the picks, and  ::) I chose USGL. Bought it at 0.87.

When I had a 70-some% profit today, I sold half (Chickened out  ;) )

And the small portion I have left, has "only" given me 43.68%...

How nice, when it works out that way  8)

Thanks.

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

eduardvs

I watched the boat leave without me, DANG! (snapping fingers) but awesome pick.

David Randolph

Thanks for your kind words. On another thread I wrote I've sold ACHI.OB (as planned), at $0.042 (as you can see on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio on the lateral menu of the website).

I still have USGL.OB, I'm planning to sell with a 100% profit, around $1.84. If not I'll continue to hold.


David Randolph

Although the stock is up so much over the short term, the profit taking phase seems to be coming to an end, judging from the recovery tat took place by the end of the session on Friday.

At this time I've only completed two trades on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio and they we're two losers. I'm eager to take a profit, but I believe USGL.OB has a lot of potential, so I won't look to sell before I got at least a 100% profit.

I'll sell today if $1.84 is reached, if not, I'll continue to hold USGL.OB.

David Randolph

Spectacular market action on USGL.OB, up another 14% yesterday. I guess it is today or tomorrow that I'll have the chance to sell my first penny with a 100% profit, at $1.84. We're just 12% away from that now  :D

We'll see, my plan is to sell around $1.84 or continue to hold the stock.

firestocker

good morning.   I hope im not posting in the wrong place;  can you give a brief update on todays possible move for amre.ob  and  phxi.ob?  thanks                               ed ;)

David Randolph

Quote from: firestocker on August 10, 2005, 05:20:29 AM
good morning. I hope im not posting in the wrong place; can you give a brief update on todays possible move for amre.ob and phxi.ob? thanks ed ;)

You can read my thoughts on AMRE.OB at it's thread (not many thoughts, I'll continue to hold the stock for today's entire session).

As for PHXI.OB I don't know the stock, perhaps later I'll be able to do some analysis on it, but not now ... (I need to leave for some time now).

Considering USGL.OB, I have an open profit of 70% at yesterday's close. I see the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio with 2 losing trades and 0 winning trades. I want to take a profit to reverse the losing streak and put the closed trades performance on the green it belongs.

Beside I see some indecision from traders on this last breakout, with an inside day yesterday ...

So I'm selling USGL.OB at today's open.

eggman11

David,

The portfolio does not reflect the sale of USGL at the open. It has been updated with sale of WWAT, but not USGL