3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HISC.PK 20 Bagger *

Started by fill_the_gap., June 08, 2005, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slomo007

Quote from: ket1390 on August 05, 2005, 02:17:01 PM
anyway the chart tells me all...first criteria for me is the chart ....then fundamentals..hisc has both.
1. The Hisc chart has a nice continution pattern....
2. retracement always turns when rsi at 50
3. stock is on a rally right now

Good evening !


Thanks, I'm not saying I'm right.  But I'm a generally risk adverse investor when it comes to pennies.  I would rather take a smaller gain than risk it on the grand slam.  To be honest, I just didn't like the feeling I had when it stalled today at about 10.5 and sat there with very low volume for a few hours.  So, I decided to sell. 

I hope you're right and I wish you the best of luck, I have no bad wishes against HISC...good luck guys.

fill_the_gap

#316
Slomo,

All of the posts have truth.
I agree with your post on too much PR.
They did a similar thing when it was 1-2 cents.

I called and addressed this with Matt Maguire.
He assured me that it is ramping up for the BB status.

Belief is that the upgrade to Bulletin Boards is coming any day.
This is also from the mouth of the company.  Who knows when exactly, and it could stretch out several weeks.

Many investors are on the sideline waiting to immediately pull the trigger on the news.
It will double quickly, IMO.

Big Apple knows that too much PR is not good.  Feeling from the call with Matt Maguire is that they are keeping it in the public eye.  Then the exchange upgrade will take care of the price.

They will then announce multiple sales.  I think they have PR lined about sales.  They are out selling aggressively.  The infrastructure is in place with Management, multiple products and marketing.

It is all part of a plan to get HISC over $ 1.00 and then go from the BB to the AMEX or NASD.  Of course it will have to hit the BB first.

I am not going to try and time this.  Even if it takes 2 months, 100% plus return is worth it.

Do what you need to do.  I see all sides of thought that make sense here.  We will see how it plays out.  But you will not be able to get in in time when the .PK is changed.  It will Gap up big, IMO.
Just one opinion, do the research

slomo007

I agree with you on many points.  My only difference of opinion would be that I think I can buy back sometime in the very near future for much less than the .102 I sold for today. Obviously, that's a risk, because Monday morning they could make the change to the OBB.  However, that's a risk I'm going to take.  You're playing it fairly safe by just buying and holding, but at the same time, if something negative were to happen, your money is at stake and not mine.  Obviously there are advantages and disadvantages to each side. 

Only time will tell, but my target re-entrance is .08, sometime next week.  If it happens, I'll most likely be in again. HISC is just a little too volatile right now for me to play the buy and hold game.  If it doesn't happen, and the stock keeps going up...obviously I'll feel pretty stupid.   :P

Stocky2000

U.S Maritime Security Expo September 20-21, 2005

Topics: Protecting Ports – Harbors –Bridges – Cargo Containers – Power Plants – Off Shore Oil Rigs – Railroads – Cargo and Passenger Ships

www.maritimesecurityexpo.com/

HISC is on the frontpage among big companys! cool!

Corporate Sponsors:
•  BearingPoint
•  CACI
•  Credit Suisse/First Boston
•  Hewlett-Packard
•  Homeland Integrated Security Systems, Inc.
•  Honeywell   
•  IBM
•  Lockheed Martin
•  McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
•  Unisys Corporation


Other interesting topics in the future could be:

Port Operators & Administrators
Shippers
Carriers
Terminal Operators
Harbor Personnel
U.S. Customs
U.S. Coast Guard
MARAD
U.S. Dept. of Transportation
NOAA
Oil Company Executives
U.S. Dept. of Justice
U.S. Border Patrol
U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
U.S. Dept. of Defense
European and Asian government
and industry officials BATF
FAA
FBI
DEA
CIA
Emergency Response Personnel
Fire & Rescue
Corporate Security Directors
Shipping Lines
Trucking Lines
Import/Export Firms
Power Plant Personnel
State & Local Police
U.S. Navy Military Sealift Command (MSC)
U.S. Army Military Traffic
Management Command (MTMC)

If we get contracts start coming in with the u.s government, we are going to be in business big time. Especially when talking about security for the nation there will be the money!

Have a nice weekend !



slomo007

#319
The fact that the shareholder meeting is going to discuss HISC's progress on the uplisting to the bulletin board on August 23rd means that it will likely be September at the absolute earliest when the uplisting happens. 

daldrich

  Wondering why you suppose that and not a big announcement that the relisting has taken effect?

slomo007

Quote from: daldrich on August 09, 2005, 12:25:00 PM
  Wondering why you suppose that and not a big announcement that the relisting has taken effect?

I guess it's just the wording of "progress on the uplisting."  To me, that doesn't sound like it's complete.  But, that's just my opinion, read in to it how you will. 

fill_the_gap

#322
I agree.

Probably will sell some and re enter as the CC gets closer.
And since they are going to talk about it, I can obviously assume that it will not happen before the call.

It may go back towards 5 cents without any orders before the exchange deal gets sorted out. 

I am not sure what is taking so long.  You may want to invest with caution here until we figure out why the delay in Bulletin Board status.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

From another board.  Worth looking into before investing with HISC.

Check for yourself.

Called and spoke with IMX Management.

They have no record of any orders with HISC.

And they have Not and plan to Not release any PR about anything with HISC.  They are also leary of Big Apple and their track record.

Before you bash me and then pump the stock use your head and rationalize as to why IMX would have No PR about HISC and an order ??  Maybe because it is not True.

Check it out.

Just one opinion, do the research

slomo007

FTG, thanks for posting. 

Combine that bit of information with the seemingly overpriced stock (IMO), and I think you've got a real firm warning to sell. 

Good luck with it though, I know you have a lot of money wrapped in it. 

aligor

Why are you spreading lies of a basher from the raging bull message board?  ???

Here's a link to  press release at the IMX web site:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=88760&p=irol-news

fill_the_gap

I am getting out for now.

Call the VP yourself.
The release came from HISC and Big Apple with Matt Maguire.

IMX has not released anything nor has verification of an order.

I will be on the sidelines until they officially release something.

Big Apple may be a pump.

Hope not, but not staying in until it is confirmed.

Do what you need to do.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

The VP will tell you HISC can be a distributor for Lebanon.

The China order was another company.

Cannot figure out why a 5.5 million dollar order would not be posted by IMX and HISC would not have it to them ?

Just one opinion, do the research

ehos

I don't get it.

IMX makes thier own sniffer (Quantum), so why would they market HISC's Cybernoze?  Sounds idiotic to me.  What is HISC going to get out of this? (For that matter, what about IMX?)

Hmmmmmm...


fill_the_gap

IMX uses distributors to take the product to market.

HISC is a distributor, they do not produce product.

So, IMX would like to have an order in Lebanon.
But the fact that the VP is saying he knows nothing of it, is suspect at best.
It would be in IMX interest to promote an order.

Amazes me that some people blindly invest.

This order cannot be fake or there will be a huge selloff.

Matt has not followed through on his statements to investors on the phone.
BB status is months overdue and now he announces a PR
that announces talking about it at the end of the month ??

My money will not return until the orders are verified by IMX.

Just one opinion, do the research