3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Double or nothing: EYII

Started by David Randolph, August 15, 2005, 09:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitx

Thanks David. Very informative indeed. I really appreciate the effort you are putting into this site.

Thank you again
Have a nice and profitable day

-digitx

starfire

Got this of RB, there were approximately 11 Million shares sold in the recent rally! So I guess another rally like the recent one could be a good one, assuming of coure that people would want to retain a portion of the shares.

TRUNK

Quote from: David Randolph on September 29, 2005, 11:39:51 PM
I want to present a chart comparison based on the same fundamental problem from two completely different companies. Do you remember when I bought AMEP.OB at $0.0198? I said I would hold the stock for the long term, and wouldn't sell even if it fell down below support. I changed my plan along the way and ended up selling for a 22% loss, when the stock indeed broke support :-[

It looked everything was right for AMEP.OB to shoot higher, but everytime the stock rallied heavy selling kicked in and the stock fell back quickly, just like it is happening now with EYII.OB. I investigated a bit and AMEP.OB had the same «options and warrants problem» that I've talked about concerning EYII.OB on this thread.

Traders got tired (me included), sold their shares breaking support, but ... suddenly, there were no more AMEP.OB shares available for sale. Nothing, those people that had options and warrants that were converted to common stock run out of shares. Here's what followed:



So, I'm trying to learn from past mistakes and experiences here. Same situation, same outcome? Probably !

On EYII.OB we have awesome fundamentals but the stock price doesn't reflect that, everytime there's a rally the stock quickly falls back on heavy selling. Possibly EYII.OB will even break the ascending support line I'm considering because traders will get discouraged by the market action, but that doesn't mean anything, when stocks available for sale from people who converted options and warrants to common stock end, EYII.OB will probably shot up 5 or 10 fold just like AMEP did.

Here's EYII's chart, but don't forget AMEP's story if EYII breaks support ;)



If EYII does what I'm saying I will probably pick up a truck of shares, of course, that has nothing to do with the $1,000,000 experience, but it would be just too good of an opportunity to have just $1,000 invested.

Good luck to all those holding !





Oh Lord. Please don't remind me of AMEP. I almost committed suicide over that one   ;D.. Had my entire portfolio in AMEP at an avg price of .016.. I was convinced it was the right play and I was so set on keeping it until it shot through the roof. All I had to do was hold it 1 more day to see the light! Got discourgaed like the rest of the bunch and the rest is history.. AMEP just touched 9 cents 1 month after I sell it all for .014 :(

Now my entire portfolio ($5k) is sitting in Eyii at an avg price of .102 and this time I won't make the same mistake.. I wont get discourgaed again!

Pirus

Hey TRUNK I did the same thing exept I sold after you at .022

TRUNK if you would have stayed prob so would  have I. oh well.

I am still mad, at myself, anyone still see any more movement on AMEP while on the subject?

I too in EYII and HYRF but sold EYII at .16 only to buy back at .105

I hope it stays up once it gets to .20
Mark

supergeek

Hey guys,
Been here for a couple of months and its my first post.
I also crapped the bed and took a loss on AMEP two weeks ago,
then got shook out of HOM two days ago, but with some profit intact.
Won't make the same mistake on EYII.
Now I need a few drinks to make up for a down week.
Have a good weekend
Bob
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

rickjust

guilty of getting out too soon on amep and eyii.
oh well . this the stock market and there is always another oportunity
maxi ;D

ELR

Trunk,

I have done the same things lately. Nobody's fault but mine I guess.  I see it as learning discipline, like plan the trade and trade the plan.  I unloaded my AMEP @.03 (220k shares) and HYRF @ .221 (25k shares) so I have been cryin' the blues  :'( !

I just wish I was brave enough to put my whole portfolio on the line like you !


elr

QuestSolver

I was just informed of your post here and read that your trying to learn from your mistakes,get ready because your lining up for a big one by selling AMEP.This is my first post here and you can mark this post or come over and read some real DD on HSM as to why AMEP will be at or over .50 by or before February and $1.00 or more by next summer and actually other professionals I have traded with for over ten years have called me the low ball prediction because they all are at $2 to $3......but I am the conservative type so I would rather not over shoot a target.I have had personal contact with management over the last year,have you met or even talked or even had e-mail contact at all? If you look at my history on the threads you will see that I am very serious about every single pick I put in a public forum.....BIPH at .09 to $3.60...remember that one? AIDO at .04 to $1.40 to name a couple. I set my targets for AMEP for final disposal over $1.00 that may be changed considering economical conditions.And by the way do you think its the NG issue that caused this gradual climb? If so I am sorry you would be incorrect,based solely on current assets AMEP is now worth .21 to .25 WITHOUT any ONG production numbers,guess what...watch the next numbers and also expect AMEP to be profitable THIS YEAR...oh and also...look for an AMEX symbol for AMEP in the near future...right now this is the best ONG OTCbb pick in the sector and it will be proving that soon and all I can say is AMEP is a strong buy and hold at least the rest of this year,by then you will be so deep in profits and hopefully riding freebies you will probably want to hold the next 12 months after.

                GLTY and all your trades,

                                                           Q

Stocky2000

Quest this is not an amep board and we dont like targets here and pumpers >:(

QuestSolver

sorry ket but I was just bringing to light a response on one of our boards elsewhere that needed to be addressed....btw I am far from a pumper,I back all my projections with facts as you can see if you visit the HSM thread or even the Allstocks thread.

                      GLTY and all your trades,

                                                                  Q

KCScott

the 5 day RSI on EYII showing very oversold. If I wasn't 80,000 shares in already, I'd be buying at this price - .096
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

ehos

Right now I feel like a



But of course, will hold! 

shawFund

Bought EYII today (only 30k) at $0.10-$0.105.

Agree with DAVID's analysis why it has big swings recently. The fundamental is good.

Read all the post last night and will hold it long term.

pastate

The fundamental is very good ... it's ganna move so fast   :)


digitx

Quote from: pastate on October 05, 2005, 07:32:03 AM
The fundamental is very good ... it's ganna move so fast   :)



WHEN??????
Have a nice and profitable day

-digitx