3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HYRF.OB > Is now > HYRF.PK

Started by Stocksquire, August 12, 2005, 12:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runforthedoor


  Bidding up this AM....looks to be heading toward that $2 target price. ;D

nberski

I guess Granny is going to have to wait a while longer for those new store bought false teeth that I promised her.

If HYRF continues at this pace she will get them in time for the Christmas turkey 2006.

We need more media attention - I may go to town later and holler out about HYRF down at Babe Yocoms general store.

Your other cousin Jethro
Your other cousin,
Jethro

OneStockMind

WOW! This was a HUGE drop.. Didn't expect that or otherwise I'd take some profits..

OneStockMind

Hm... not very convincing close today.. I'm averaged at $1 and thinking should I exit on Monday if it start heading south and reenter at a lower level or just hold it longer whatever the price does.
I had almost 30% profit today in my hands and didn't take it because I want to keep this company for awhile but didn't expect that it will go down THAT much.
Hopefully next week will be better for HYRF.

Thunderbunny

Here are my thoughts on HYRF.... I previously sold approx. half my shares to cover my initial investment, so I'm running on free shares now. Based on what I see on the chart, the ascending trendline was broken today, and with a disciplined approach, I should sell. However, I'm willing to give HYRF the benefit of the doubt. If it closes above $1.09 on Monday, I'll hold. Otherwise, I will finally take the rest of my profits!




OneStockMind

HYRF is trading at the bottom of it's linear regression channel and it's holding as of now.
Looking at level II it looks like MM is trying to keep it down but ask is @ 1.01 and up..
WIll see how it closes today.

evgeny05

Wasserman Morris & Co. Issues Price Target Upgrade for HydroFlo to $2.25
Independent Report Reiterates Speculative Buy Based on Recent Annual Report
Oct 20, 2005 8:59:00 AM
RALEIGH, NC -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 10/20/05 -- HydroFlo, Inc. (OTC BB: HYRF) today announced that New York-based Wasserman Morris & Company, an independent investment research firm, increased price target to $2.25 and reiterates the speculative buy recommendation of the Company.

Wasserman Morris & Company initiated coverage with a report that upgraded the previous price target from $2.10 to $2.25. The new price target of $2.25 is based on the most recent annual report and is well above its current trading price while maintaining a "Speculative Buy." Their report is available for viewing at http://www.wassermanmorris.com.

In the latest report, Wasserman Morris & Company's analysts explained, "We raised the previous price target from $2.10 to $2.25 per share and maintained the Speculative Buy Rating of HYRF's common stock. In our opinion, HYRF is succeeding in building a portfolio of companies in the water market that will enjoy cost and revenue synergies."

Wasserman Morris & Co. is an equity research firm providing un-biased research for significantly under-followed small cap companies. Wasserman Morris & Co. distributes its research to a broad audience of institutional and individual investors seeking information on under-followed small cap stocks. HydroFlo has paid Wasserman Morris the sum of $19,500 for 12 months of coverage as detailed in the report.

About HydroFlo



Good luck.
Evgeny.

OneStockMind

Still holding averaged @ $1. DOn't like to be down but looking at the company I feel pretty good about their long term. I just hope they'll be over $1 soon 'cause don't like to have my money trapped for too long.

ScottishTrader

yup, I sold out at the bottom of that big pullback (typical!!) and then bought back in yesterday, when their (somewhat manipulative) "analysts" re-iterated their price target, too high of course, at about .95 (talk about stupid - it went past .89 and I put in a market order that got filled at .95 :P)

Oh well, you live and learn, and pay for your mistakes.  So I agree, am not selling HYRF until I see a positive return, which is entirely likely in the not too distant future.  All we need is some positive news about the CEIC deal....

OneStockMind

I'm really trying to learn from my mistakes and I promised to myself that I will have a trading plan before I jump in but... That just doesn't work with momentum stocks and it's changing so fast that there's no way you have time to think about it (talking about catching a momo play). That happened to me the day before yesterday when I tried to scalp GNBT after an initial retrace and lost 15% on it. Again, I'm glad I cut it off right away than to hold and hope to see it up again.

I'm waiting a LONG time for a couple of stocks I bought a year or so ago to go back up and regret that I didn't cut it off when it was 10-15% down. Now it's 50-60% down and who knows when will it go up again.

Daytrading is more interesting and more dangerous but I just don't like classic "investing" and waiting for years to see return.

setravis

I look for this one to start a run north on Monday......IMHO.

Support @ 0.72...0.59...0.36
Resistance @ 0.90...1.18...1.30...1.44
MACD is Bullish
Stochastic is Bullish

Recent CandleStick Analysis
Bearish
Oct-20-2005 Bearish Harami  ,but as always we have to get conformation.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

runforthedoor


  Don't quite know why this hasn't went up the past several days...target price was uped to $2.25 by some firm today. If I had it...I'd wait a bit on it...I think it will run much higher soon, but that's just me thinking.  ;D This is one penny I wouldn't mind being stuck in a little while.  ;D

OneStockMind

I feel pretty comfortable with being in HYRF as long as they perform like they did so far.
Man, I bought PANC like a month ago on a virge of a breakout around $10.90 and now it's $8. Just cannot believe I held it hoping to see it up soon.
That's what I still need to learn. If a breakout doesn't occur then GET OUT!

REALDEALS21

Can anyone tell me whats up with HYRF now ?

JKN

HYRF is moving in sympathy with EYII, it is not pretty.  Read the threads on EYII for details.