3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BIGN.PK

Started by saffeysite1, May 25, 2005, 12:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mezz

So far not bad in the New year. volume is low on the pullbacks. higher in the run ups. this is a good sign, now just stuck between .015 support and .024 resist 

wrangler

Hope this stock begins to do something, getting tired of holding it. Penny stocks they drive me crasy, but I guess that's what's fun of trying to trade them and hope for that big one that could put a big cha-ching in you're account.
Goodluck to all holding :)
wrangler

setravis

Maybe the BIGN Party we have been waiting on, is ready to start.
Give us some more volume that will make us full of confidence.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

wrangler

#63
It's about time this stock begins to go.
wrangler

mezz

nice early morning gap that was filled. so lets see if we can get back over the 50dma

joozt

from 0.025 to 0.028
slow but steady

soon there will be some updates on the drilling projects...

buy the rumor,?

joozt

Update on the drilling projects this week!


dhiraj19

There can be sell-off on the news. I hope hype picks up the stock first to the levels everyone in 3SOF is waiting for.
Dhiraj

Kublakhan

Quote from: joozt on January 08, 2006, 12:00:18 PM
Update on the drilling projects this week!

Zero volume today!  We need some kind of news to get this moving again.

Matix04

I think the zero volume for today had a lot to do with the spread.  From the open to mid-afternoon, it was .0175 x .03, and for the rest of the afternoon it was .0175 x .025. 
I don't think it's much of an incentive to buy when there is a 30 to 42 percent spread between the bid and the ask, which can make for quite a hefty loss if you decide to get out.
If you want to find out what the current quote for the stock is (delayed), click http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/quote.jsp?symbol=bign

dhiraj19

Any TA or thoughts on this stock appreciated.
- Dhiraj

twodachsie

I'm still hanging in too. Probably should have sold for small gain when the gettin' was good. Waiting for some news to recover some loss. 
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

joozt

big(n) addicts:

FROM RB (i know...)

The news will be that that BIGN is going to become fully reporting. Tyche shares will begin to trade on OTCBB. You will receive 1 Tyche share for every 38 BIGN shares owned. Then, BIGN will merge with Tyche and you will receive another pro-rata share of Tyche for your BIGN share balance. Tyche is supposed to have 40 million shares outstanding after the final conversion.

sounds like pumping, but this will be the thruth!

the BIG BIGN party could be worth the waiting! and YOU can still join at a discount, BIGN @ 0.017!!!

joozt

NEWS out:

Dividend
it is 1 Tyche for 30 BIGN

:D ;)

dhiraj19

So when does the party start? :'(