3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

UPDA.OB

Started by evgeny05, September 20, 2005, 07:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livana

#90
I was just playing around with the chart of UPDA and... am I dreaming or this stock really made runs a little bellow $5,000 (??!?!? :o :o) back in 1999? What is that all about?

Wax

Looks like a few fresh mm's are lining up on the buy side in the pregame. Mon or Tues news must be looking positive.

evgeny05


Wax

#93
one hell of a wall lined up @ .17 I would love to see that shattered today ;)

EDIT: I meant the other way  >:D

doyerdiligence

livana what you are refering to in the stockprice is probably do to their past company history
they probably reverse split a few times before in the past, maybe under a few different trading symbols before it came under the management of UPDA
reverse spliting more than once of the stock can make the past history on the chart look very strange ;/
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

garym

My (gambling) plan was to hold for news next week but only if price holds 0.15.  That's not looking likely at the moment.  Just one more selling push and I guess I'm out already   :-\

Wax

Honestly I would wait... it is now pushing my entry point too. I really think the mm's are trying to shake out as many shares as possible. They might be playing the oil price game but we all know 90% of pennies are not TA trades. I think the news next week will at least break this thing to .25. Low float and market makers don't mix well. OTC/Pink is one notch above organized crime

garym


I had hoped seller would lift pressure but doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyway, holding 15 so far although I'm not optimisitc--should be more buying interest if great news on the way next week don't you think?

But I'll take your advice to heart, turn off machine, and sell next week if price dips much below 15. 

Good luck to us!

Livana

thanks Doyer - that would make sense... my greed inside got all excited though  >:D lol

Wax

Well I don't think many OTC buyers out there preload before news. The ones buying on news will be eating my shares ;) and can hang there head at the sea of red ahead.

Wax

Some news and volume and this thing is off to the races. Anyone else holding? In @ .15

garym


Holding is a gamble that they'll be news to move it--a decent gamble I think for this week.

But watching LVII this morning, seems to be a big seller out there happy to continuously hit the bid.

Wax

News out.... I just dumped out. Not as exciting as I had hoped. I think this thing is solid though. Might be back in the very near future.

evgeny05


Wax

I am looking for a re-enrty @.165-.17. I think the oilg rigs going live is going to shoot this to the moon. With pennies though If I can cash out +20% and get back in I will take it. If not onto the next. GLTA holding. I don't think you will need it though.