3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Alright I am jumping in the ring. 1K to boot

Started by Wax, January 21, 2006, 11:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wax

 I think it is about time to jump in on the action. I am coming in with a make or break mentality. I am going to start off with a single account of 1K. I may split up to 2 or 3 in the near future. I am throwing TA out the window for the most part. I am going to be playing follow the MM's with L2 activity ONLY for now. Some trades I may be in and out of within the hour. Some I may hold 1-3 days. I am looking to milk every last cent out of a stock (time permitting). I will be playing high risk/reward OTC/Pink and Naz micros only until liquidity becomes an issue.

   I will be entering positions with a 33.3% percent initial investment and adding 33.3% if I like what I am seeing. Under amazing circumstances I may go in for the 99.9% initial investment if I sense surging. Once again this will be for my initial kickoff. We all know of liquidity issues on pennies/micros especially during downtrends/mass profit taking. I travel for work often which is going to limit my trading time. Due to the nature of my trades, I will need to baby-sit L2 activity so unless I feel a long term (2-3 day max), trades will only be completed when I am available and in town. I will post charts and my reason for buying immediately after purchase. I am looking for high volume low floats that can be easily moved with some above average buying pressure. I think my obsessive studying of Market Maker movement and L2 activity to stock price movement has matured and I will test this on the forum.

  Either way I will test the Pump and Dump theory to the fullest here ;) .

WaX

gmarc66

Go for it Wax!

Sounds exciting! Thats actually what i would like to do...but, not very good at it. Just want to get in and out quickly on stocks that are moving for whatever reason.

Good luck to you..i will be watching! ;D ;D ;D


julia :D

Wax

Watch List for Monday will include the following:

MOTG -stinks of one hell of a reversal/bottom play.
CNST -Watch for bid support and breakout possibility.
HOGC -OIL is hot and many people who move pennies are pushing this higher ;-)
EMXC  -Huge Moves. If this doesn't do the usual 3rd day gap and dump I smell a bag or two Monday.
UPDA -Oil and has been kind to me. Bought in and got out before the second move. Need more out of it and LOW float.
GETC -Fearful to return to scene of crime after 150% or so gain I milked Friday.

Out of spite and limited time Monday I will be buying one of these 6 stocks.

rish

It sounds like quite a ride you're embarking on. Fascinating to see all the different strategies on this board.It's a little high octane for me but I'll be watching your progress with interest. Good Luck ;D

Wax

#4
In HOGC @ .294. 33% invested. Lets ride. Support looked good and it looks explosive assuming I got a fill @ .294. ARCA is looking for a large fill at .30. Smells like good support to me. Either way the ask side is propped for an explosion while the BID will give me ample time to unload with minimal loss/gain if needed. Lets see what happens

Wax

Well it didn't close as strong as I would have liked. That last cent was from a MM's 500 share trade. BID side is looking very weak to me. Unless some mass mailers/news comes out tomorrow I don't think I will add or hold. Either way I will take the 16% for now. Green is better then red ;)

gmarc66

Good for you Wax ;D...thats right...green is always better than red ;D

will be looking for your next picks.

good luck ;D

julia

Wax

Still holding strong. Some strange activity towards close from the infamous ARCA. Seemed to have wanted that spread locked @ 34x35. I am thinking some news might be out tomorrow or the next day. Depending on movement tomorrow morning I may add to this position along with taking something new. I am watching about 20 stocks right now. I am going to try to grab the "best" looking one for this project.

Livana

Wax,

Good luck to you. I will be following your post very closely.
I applaud your initiative! ;)

Wax

in jkri @ .0049. 100K shares. Risk/reward was tempting

Wax

Update. Due to fill issues and mainly bad math this test is starting off with $1,184.95 to be precise ;)

Current Holdings
HOGC 1,025 @ .294 = $301.35
JKRI 100,000 @ .0049 = $490.00
FCCN 24,000 @ .0164 = $393.60


Account is up (cough cough) 2.18% This equates to a whopping $25.80

I missed the dump part of the pump of HOGC today. At this point I am going to continue to hold unless I need this cash for one of the other two. Planned exit @ .39 to avoid resistance.

The charts looked to damn good to pass up for FCCN and JKRI. I bought in early on JKRI in case a breakout happened at open. The ask was propped for an expolosion which never came. I was prepared to eat 10-20% on that trade because the reward was so great.

FCCN I bought into a bit early. The chart says hold while L2 says sell. This one might be going early tomorrow AM. News or volume would help this along nicely.

Wax

#11
Today was a bit of a setback for the "project" I went 100% liquid until I saw CKEI. I am in for about 33% of my remaining funds. I see no reason for this not to gap tomorrow. Hopefiully I can get this pretty close to even again.

Anyways todays sales included....

Sold 24000 FCCN @ 0.014  324.99 (loss of 68.81) <---- I think shorts have there claws in it

Sold 1025 HOGC @ 0.34  337.49 (gain of 26.14)    <---- Money can be utilized somewhere else that is in an uptrend.

Sold 100000 JKRI @ 0.004  388.99 (loss of 101.01) <---- I think the naked shorts are flying again. Odd L2 activity.

Bought 9750 CKEI @ 0.0345  347.36  <---- SHOULD cover loss of the other two tomorrow morning.

Either way it is a minor setback. That is what I get for reading into charts with pennies. My plan was to hit and run for the beginning. Bad moves = bad trades.

Also I am using Ameritrade so the $11 trades are decimating this account. I am going to try to squeeze a couple pump and dump baggers+ into this ASAP!


MMs were doing odd things with the ask spread. Mainly ARCA putting out HUGE blocks of shares at wrong prices.

So all in all this project is off to a bad start as I am down $235.82 including trades. Lets see what tomorrow will bring. Odds are I am going to ride out CKEI and be liquid for Monday. Lets see what happens.

Wax

#12
Hmmm Friday was another minor setback. I wasn't around from 11-1ish and was I n for a suprise. I noticed ARCA scalping the ask to the bid with maxed out blocks in the morning. I truly feel this was kept from running a 4th day. I am going to add to this position in the morning by at least 33%. I might pop the other 33% in this or the most risk/rewarding stock I can find at that time. Whatever looks like it may run hard I will have to dump it into.

Edit: "ALL" in for the most part. Holding 30K shares at an average price of around .032. ARCA is scalping the price down with 999 blocks once again. I am assuming there is a massive short interest in this. I think I will be holding this one for a bit as it is not worth my selling at this moment. Lets see what happens!

Wax

Yeah, yesterday crushed this project well... the .025 support was put down by ARCA with ease. I am going to have to hold this guy until the "full" year end financials are released. If I can get out at even I will consider this a win ;) . On a positive note I realized I hate penny stocks more then I did before. Shoulda just stuck to smallcap nasdaqs to get this thing kicked off. Oh well it is no where near over yet!

Wax

Patience is paying off on this guy. I think people are loading for the positive year end financials. I have no doubt the project will be green and some over the next few days. Bought time if I do say so myself.