3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

PXIT.OB - 400%

Started by boatguy, February 10, 2006, 11:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy

Moving up and down but still going up, to risky for me WOW!

gmarc66

i saw this one too....jumped in when it had a pullbac at .001...could have sold at .012, for a quick nibble..but, it closed ok....so i decided to hold for next week.

Volume was excellent...not sure if something is up here....so many strange stocks moving and going on for days..im wondering if this is one of them

wish me luch... :D

thanks

julia

higherstocks

I got in on the pullback at .007 and the sold at .01 an hour later for good chunck.   ;D  I didnt want to stay in any longer because the price action was strange.  The last time a stock did that they did a quick reverse split.  Cant trust those pinkies.  ;)

gmarc66

Actually, they just effected the 50 to 1 reverse split on Jan 20th 2006. And, often after the r/s happens a run occurs...not sure why that is so, but i've seen it happen many times...guess this is it for pxit, hopefully it will continue monday as well.

This used to be PHXI.
http://otcbb.com/asp/Info_Center.asp

But, nice flip higherstocks :)...good trade.

glta

julia

lana2b

Hi everybody

Any thoughts on PXIT now?

Consolidation + MACD and slow STO crossover- ready for news to breakout?   ???

lana


evgeny05

PXIT ??? ::)

evgeny05

Support 0.0025 and 0.002 ???

lana2b

Hey Evgeny
I picked it up @0.0214 seen a big potential, at that time it looked good
But for right now I'm a bagholder with hope to  get  my money back
Looks it needs more days to find the support and for consolidation

Hope I'm wrong

lana

evgeny05

Hi lana2b !
If PXIT will let out good news you without effort will return the money, I wish your of good luck.


Always there is a risk - purchase of actions on falling, but after 9 days of falling and support 0.002 0.0025 is not present the big risk, is bought in 0.0026. (only my opinion).  ;)


lana2b

Hi Evgeny

I was mistaken(looked on a wrong place), I bought PXIT @.005 In the beginning of march,  that is why I'm bagholder
and hope you are right and it Will run up

It's PMED I bought @ .0214- another bag( didn't know it was on stockster.com)

GLTA

lana

evgeny05


waxweazle

This stock is move up from the test of the bottomline

Strochastic give  us a buy signal and cci is in the deep red

I Think this  is good for another 100% upmove
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

waxweazle

Close on day high gap up tomorrow
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

waxweazle

This Stock is ready to rock!

;D
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

evgeny05

Hi
2 days are not present sellers.   >:D  It will be possible today/tomorrow run.  ::)
(Only my opinion)