3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GZFX.OB Analysis

Started by David Randolph, February 09, 2006, 04:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fill_the_gap

I still expect news to push this much higher very soon.

Just like the last time, momentum should  certainly give it a boost as we close in on the Circuit City date.  Alot of traders showed up and pushed it over 2 cents in January.  The delay to March 15th killed the rally.

More dilution has taken place since then, but a double still remains my target into March.  And much more should they get the AAFES military contract and Circuit City.

We shall soon see.  There has to be a significant reason that they filed the annual report 2 months early.  Historically, this has not been the case.

And do not forget that a European Investor paid an inflated price of 3 cents for 100 million shares.  Who would spend 3 million dollars unless they knew something.  Or perhaps there is more to the deal than we know at this time.

Stay tuned.  I have bought as many shares here as possible.  Very confident.


Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Circuit City gets $ 30.00 profit from each sale of GZFX.

This may have the highest profit margin of any item on the floor.
It is not uncommon for CC to take a loss on items.  For instance, many games have such low margins that they work as a loss leader to get people in the store.

Based on the Profit potential (only cost is floor space to CC), Circuit City has no reason to cancel this deal.  The fear is another delay.  This is entirely up to Circuit City.  But the deal will not be cancelled, imho.

The advantage to GZFX is that they are the only player doing BOTH games and movies.

btw, The AAFES military deal is alot bigger than the Circuit City deal. 

I still hold a major position.  The last delay came on January 5th.  I may take some off before March 5th and then buy back right after should another delay not happen.

So much good news is ahead.  And the website is expected within 2 weeks.

The tight trading range on low volume is awaiting news.

Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Just one opinion, do the research

lalitha0

fill_the_gap

I got back in at .01  Thank you for your updates.

Do you have cwfg - Commonwealth American? I think that is at the verge of breaking out finally. What do you think?

Thanks
Lalitha


fill_the_gap

Lalitha,

I am focusing only on GZFX right now.
It is a great trading stock with volume.

I have not looked at cwfg.

Good luck, Jeff.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Quote from: fill_the_gap on February 15, 2006, 08:06:45 PM
I still expect news to push this much higher very soon.

Just like the last time, momentum should  certainly give it a boost as we close in on the Circuit City date.  Alot of traders showed up and pushed it over 2 cents in January.  The delay to March 15th killed the rally.

More dilution has taken place since then, but a double still remains my target into March.  And much more should they get the AAFES military contract and Circuit City.

We shall soon see.  There has to be a significant reason that they filed the annual report 2 months early.  Historically, this has not been the case.

And do not forget that a European Investor paid an inflated price of 3 cents for 100 million shares.  Who would spend 3 million dollars unless they knew something.  Or perhaps there is more to the deal than we know at this time.

Stay tuned.  I have bought as many shares here as possible.  Very confident.




My opinion is that the deal happens this time around.  But the Agreement may be adjusted more towards internet and advertising than in store displays.  We will have to see what they say. 

My opinion is that Circuit City has no reason not to do the deal at this time.

Parlay this with a new website, AAFES, etc. and we could see another 200% from here on momentum alone, imho.

Of course, nothing is ever for sure.  Do the dd to make a decision.

The direct Circuit City reports for GZFX were the same people that launched Netflix.  They learned many lessons that will not be repeated this time around.  This is all good.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

This deal is also on the table.  It is much larger than the Circuit City partnership.
John Fleming (CEO) says it is completed and awaiting a PR from the military.

http://www.aafes.com/pa/factsheet-2.pdf
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Brandyjoco,

AAFES is an international store for the military.
They get discounts at the store locations as well as online.

http://www.aafes.com/

GZFX is set to be a partner with AAFES.

This is huge.  Look at the amount of locations.

Amazing exposure.  And perfect target audience !

This will immediately bump the subscriber count.

John the CEO was in the military.  He says the deal is done.  Just a matter of the military releasing the Press on it.

Hope this helps.  AAFES is much larger than the Circuit City deal.  Both along with a new website will spring this stock way up, imo.

It is a nice time to be long on GZFX.  Just beginning the run up, imo.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research

lalitha0

fill,
Has there been any news about the AAFES deal? If so can you please post it? Or did you communicate with the company and find out?
thanks
Lalitha

fill_the_gap

Lalitha0,

John said that it was a done deal and awaiting military Press in an e-mail.
We will have to see.

85 million shares traded in 20 minutes.   :o

Broke .0117 resistance.  .013, .015, .021 next, imo with news.

I am not selling as the news will gap it up big, imo.

Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Expect website news as early as Monday, imo.

Then Circuit City rollout and AAFES deal.

GZFX has done well on no news for weeks.

My guess is momentum pushes is up 200-300 % from here when this news is all said and done.

Many are on the sidelines waiting for Circuit City confirmation.
They will have to chase soon, imo.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

#26
It was confirmed on the phone that more Circuit City locations (including Florida) just received GZFX packets.  This tells me that a cancellation is out of the question.

But do what makes you feel comfortable.  A delay is always possible. 
If I had to guess, it would be 95 % that the deal happens this time around.

It is trading exactly as I expected in my posts from a month ago.

And you need to understand how big the AAFES deal will be.  It dwarfs the Circuit City deal.

The play is to get in before the gap up with a string of news, imo. 
Everybody will click " buy " all at once sending GZFX soaring.

Being hesitant due to the past is understood.  Do what is comfortable for you and never second guess the decision.

Good Luck.

Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

They would not have shipped to new Circuit City locations in Florida this week if the deal was off.

Now a delay is possible, but not likely this time, imo.

Today was typical.  After a big rise, the next day is historically down.
Consolidation will take place without news.  So GZFX held up well considering.

Volume is really picking up.  We just need some news to really take off.

Have a nice weekend.  I am holding 100% of my shares with confidence.

Just one opinion, do the research

lalitha0

Hi fill,

I bought more shares yesterday @.115

I think you are right they would not have shipped to more locations if the deal was going to be off.

I am also holding with confidence. Let's make some money!

Lalitha

fill_the_gap

rv,

Past history is indicative of future behavior.

They (Circuit City) extended the program on the 5th of January, taking it out to March 15th.  The verbage can be taken many ways.  But they did extend it exactly 10 days ahead the last time.  That would have been March 5th this time.  This would have been last Friday or today in my view. 

Sure, they can probably cancel at any time.  But why ?  It is a Cash Cow for CC.  And why did they not just extend it more than 2 months the last time ? 

And then explain the new Circuit City locations in Florida beginning the program last week.  Why do much more than the stated number of Pilot stores in the filing if it was not a go ?  And why new Circuit City stores added as of last Friday ?  They would be taking the displays down, not adding new locations.  The Sunday Circular and online advertising also remains.

My opinion is that CC wanted the 10K early by GZFX showing company cash.  CC wanted to see the DVDAvenue acquisition take place for more titles and another Distribution Center.  And CC and GZFX wanted the new website (which I confirmed with Chip to be coming this quarter).  It is important for CC to know that GZFX can handle the traffic.

Only a PR will tell the story.  But I certainly like it more and more now that the 5th has come and gone.  Many people remember the extension and are waiting to buy until concrete news. 

The play for me is the immediate appreciation on the news.  All of the people chasing the Price will make for an outstanding return, imo. 

It is unbelievable how well the price has held on absolutely no news.  Any news and we take off, imho.  So many traders are waiting to pull the trigger on GZFX upon CC confirmation.

It is the perfect time to be long, imho, ahead of the news.  This is how the pennies work.

Moving up over 50% the past few trading days on no news is powerful.
Imagine the immediate appreciation when something crosses the wire.

We will certainly see soon enough.

I remain 100 % invested in GZFX for the news.  Do what makes you comfortable.  But to answer your question, I would not worry about a cancellation based on the Florida events and the amount of straight Profit to Circuit City.
Just one opinion, do the research