3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

RSHN.PK

Started by saffeysite1, July 14, 2005, 11:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Hey lana Thank you.  I did a swing trade on this one and sold at .0025 last week.  I renetered today at .003.  News on this one will be coming out in the next couple days to a week about distrybution deals.  Rumors have COstco and Walmart putting Rushnet on the shelves.  I think we will see a USXP run with this one to about .02-.03 within the next couple weeks.  I am in for a multi-bagger on this one.  >:D  This is the best sub-penney toplay right now.

lana2b

Hi Higherstocks

Hope you are right. Unfortunately I didn't sell RSHN at the top(in @0.0024)
USXP  - I am a BIGGGG bagholder- everage  0.021, huge position and up to now I'm down
$2700-30%

Thanks for the hope

lana

higherstocks

O my God, This stock is giving me the chills.  ;D  Rushnet is holding up great and moving north.  I feel this stock is going to explode.  >:D

higherstocks

Great ascending traingle and this thing is moving to pennyland.  ;D  I feel this one is going to move like USXP and probally hit .03-.04 cents.  Huge moneymaker for me already now I am holding on until pennyland.  ;D

lana2b

Hi Higherstocks
Aren't you afraid of taking profits or you feel confident it will continue strong ?
I'm in not so long ago, @0.0024 and lately loosing on other stocks- afraid to loose my 110%
on this one

I know it has a HUGE potential, but didn't have a real pullback
What to do- let it run or sell 50%

Thanks in advance

lana

higherstocks

Hey Lana sorry cant make that call.  ;)  But I would say if you think you should sell half to cover other stock losses do it.  I mean take profit when you can.  Its hard to tell with RSHN because they have not pulled back at all and no news yet on the deals they are making.  When they announce those its going to fly and then I suspect a pull back.  For me I am holding until the news comes out and then will see how to play it from there.  I was in this stock at .0009 and sold all at .0017.  Whish I didnt do that but o well got back in at .003 with 7mil shares this time I am holding on.  I will update you Lana on when I think a pullback will happen but I thought it would have retraced today and it didnt happen so who knows hopefully we keep climbing.  Chit Ill take a 20% increase in pps everyday.  :D

lana2b

Hey higherstocks
You are Gooood . Apploud  ;D  I'm really happy for you. Now I understand why
QuoteO my God, This stock is giving me the chills

Thanks for details. Forsing myself to hold it, but feels like it will pull back on Monday IF no news. When you expect them to come?
Will see the end of the day

lana

higherstocks

Monday morning would be ideal.  I think a PR will be in on Monday or Tuesday, they have the expo this weekend.

higherstocks

Enjoying the Ride Lana?   ;D  Lets go higher.  >:D

lana2b

For a moment it took my breath off
IT may gap on Monday

Good luck

higherstocks

I am looking for test of .01 Monday and if it doesn't get there it will get close imho .01+ for sure by Tuesday

higherstocks

What a ride Lana, you still holding I hope.   >:D  TOld ya best sub penny 2 baggger for me so far we should  break a penny by the end on the day hopefully.  Once in penny land sky is the limit.  News isnt even out yet. LOL

lana2b

Hi Higherstocks

Just wanted to ask where are you- and you are here
MY position here is 1/15 of yours and my fingers itchy to sell( in @ .0024),only your faith
keep me off "sell"
Can imagine how you feel. Just let me know,please, when short term sell off will approach

Most of my money in GZFX 3 mil sh @ average .0093 - little disappointed today, That was expected( but not so bad)  Still think to hold for a week. Are you in?

GLTA

lana

higherstocks

Hey Lana I would probally take your gains in GZFX, I dont like the play because of the dillutiion.  25 billion shares added is alot.  At this moment at .015 it is way overvalued so be careful there.  I dont see it ever going to .02.  As for RSHN I am still holding until news comes out after that I will see how the pps reactes.  I hate telling people when to buy or sell because nobody can tell you for sure the best time, but to help you out I will post here when I am selling if you need help that way.  Gl to you on all your trades and congrats on your 3 bagger with rshn.  ;D

lana2b

Thanks Higherstocks for support. I stick with RSHN

GZFX - well.... will play by ears,holding for right now. I believe it would be strong. Have waited longer. Have one month to let it run. After will cash it out- Going to motherland (Ukraine) for three month

Good Luck to you

lana