3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Stock Review Output

Started by eliteG, May 12, 2006, 05:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG


This is where opinions and charts from your stock review input will go.

Stock Review Input:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5650.new#new

eliteG

#1
Quote from: jorgegr on May 12, 2006, 05:07:53 PM
Hi, Elite-G,

Would like to know your TA on:   DIET   EZM  AMRN

Thx + BRgds

jorgegr

There you go jorgegr.  :)  Have a nice weekend.

I will try to get to the all the others as the weekend goes by.

DIET - drifting upwards in a channel and was rejected at a strong resistance point(~6.50) this week.  That magenta line will be difficult to cross and stay above.. especially with the unhappy bagholders who collected January-March.  A clear bullish signal in this stock is a close above the 68.2% fib retrace @ 7.04.. until then it would be hard to confirm bullish power.  A break of the channel may provide a good shorting opportunity.. although the 200sma has provided support for quite some time.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on May 12, 2006, 05:14:53 PM
What a week!

I had a hard time looking at my portfolio yesterday and today since it's 100% red.
I have a couple I'm looking at these days so I'd like to hear your opinion.
HEC - still holding. Pretty dissapointed I didn't sell when it was above .92 (my average) and now I watch it go down every day. Today it closed at LOD which tells me that the selloff isn't done. This is how I see it: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=2262.90
Let me know what you think.

I was hoping to catch CHID at it's 20MA today but it never touched it. Should I wait for a break of 1.185 to get in or is there a different place to safely get in?

AMEP - same oil story but I like AMEP chart way better than HEC. Your take?
PKCY - still holding. Looks good so far. Anxious to see a break of .10.
CBAY - not sure what's the story behind this stock but the chart looks like bottom accum. Reminds me of UPDA before it took off.

I want to thank you a lot for your time spent on giving your opinion on various stocks. EliteG became a very famous name on the web. You should consider changing your real name to that and you might get VIP treatments around the world :)

Never again so many tickers!  :D 

I think you might have something with CBAY  8)

Thx OneStock  ;D ...I will consider the name change, LOL  :D

eliteG

#3
Quote from: beroznikmal on May 12, 2006, 05:21:06 PM
how about the qqqq and spy
???

where do we go from here...


I will get to that in the Week Ahead Outlook  ;).. for now yes things look dark for the market.

Quote from: Ducmon on May 12, 2006, 05:42:10 PM
Hey G,
Need help on TGC and Drooy. Thanks for taking the time to help those in need.
Duc

No problem Duc  8)

eliteG

Quote from: garym on May 12, 2006, 05:49:41 PM
G--

Help!  I'm still stuck in NDOL!!

Why oh why did I buy this pink sheet?  I took the PR at it's word that a buyout would occur at $2.17 or, if not, a merger would be entered only if it provided the same or higher benefit.   

It's crazy--could I start a pink sheet company, lie in a PR, then take the money? 

l...not that I would of course  ;)

I'm just having difficulty accepting that such obvious foolery could be allowed.  I refuse to accept the obvious and sell...unless you advise it...

There is no such thing as free money garym!  Pinksheets are not governed by same rules as other stocks.. still the chart has hope.. but you must be ready to make the sale whenever a trade doesn't go your way.

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on May 12, 2006, 08:28:59 PM
Hey G, would like to know what you thought of HOM. Went down about 15% last 3 days. Looks like a good buy on monday earnings will be released at 4:30PM

May be time to build a base for HOM with the market pressured.. I wouldn't buy just before earnings.. you will not have any idea which way they will go.

eliteG

Quote from: bocasva on May 12, 2006, 08:51:20 PM
G-

Not sure if you'll able to rest just little over the weekend; so I'll just ask your opinion on one stock.......AOB

Thanks for the all the dedication,time, and hard work you give to this board.

thx bocsava  ;) AOB has potential  8)

eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on May 13, 2006, 01:39:53 AM
Hi G!!! Now you are working 10 days a week  eh??      ;D

I want your opinion for HDRX, NXG  and NMKT

Thanks!

Lol..  :D

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on May 13, 2006, 02:29:37 AM
hey G - would like your take on WGAT. It's was bulletproof in the face of the market downturn the last 2 days.

Thanks!

Nice pattern.. but nothin cookin yet.  Being bulletproof can also mean that no one cares enough to fire.  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on May 13, 2006, 03:03:58 AM
Hey G-
DKGR-has turned into more of an investment for me than a trade! >:( Could you plz tell me if we have any chance of breaking that .015 resistance. :) I have been holding for so.... long with hopes of them one day releasing some sort of gold news, which never seems to come! Chart seems kinda neutral to me w/o a break of .015... whatcha think?

Thanks champ! ;)

We've all had that happen.. it sucks.  Hope this trade turns out for you Mo  8).  I agree.. neutral on the chart.

eliteG

Quote from: cache00 on May 13, 2006, 10:39:07 AM
Hi G,

What's your take on JSDA? Bought it at $9.50 on Thursday, the stock made a nice move on strong volume making a new all-time high.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Power chart.. great eye cache (as usual)  ;)


eliteG

Quote from: dcp303 on May 13, 2006, 11:47:32 AM
hey G,

How does IPRE look for next week? Do you think itll consolidate after that gap? Or maybe continue up.

Maybe its got you a little somethin somethin for next week dcp.. but as you know pinky's are risky.

eliteG

Quote from: echo on May 13, 2006, 12:19:49 PM
Hey G,

How bout ACTG ;D

I currently own it and I think its going higher.Its trending higher untill we ran up on these last two red days. any thoughts? Tia

Its a nice chart echo.. no doubt.  Just have your exit plan worked out.  Hope this chart helps.


eliteG

Quote from: maverick12 on May 13, 2006, 01:31:18 PM
Hey G,

How about GZPN? How does it look for next week?

Not seeing anything bad or good in this chart.  With a pinksheet I'm always looking for amazing or there are better places for my $.  Goodluck mav.

eliteG

Quote from: beroznikmal on May 13, 2006, 07:57:10 PM
G,
How about your love child GV ... what is your take on this puppy.... I bought back at 2.25... holding

Thanx
B

couldn't wait for the update B?