3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TSEM

Started by Terliso, January 05, 2006, 12:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calven

Yikes I wouldnt bail so soon (9 day)


I see strong support at SL1 and some support at SL2 - I will be doubling down on my position at SL1 should TSEM reach that...I suspect SL2 will hold for a while though. Maybe long enough for this triangle to breakout  ;)
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

kslifka

Quote from: calven on November 23, 2006, 04:42:59 AM
Yikes I wouldnt bail so soon (9 day)


I see strong support at SL1 and some support at SL2 - I will be doubling down on my position at SL1 should TSEM reach that...I suspect SL2 will hold for a while though. Maybe long enough for this triangle to breakout  ;)

You're right Calven...I'll give TSEM a little more room but now I think it will take a little longer to close above 2.12.  We're in such a stock picker's market now and I don't want a repeat of Dec 2005

calven

Not sure if the 9 day bail strategy was correct but it worked for you  ;)  Overall market tanked big time so cant say conclusively if that was a good idea...

Now TSEM approaching a major trendline...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

#18
Support touched - Doubled my position at 1.90

1,000 @ 2.08
1,000 @ 1.90

Ave 2,000 @ 1.99
Stop: Tick below 1.79
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Tagged the support trendline.

Stop: Tick below todays low (1.87 stop)
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Held onto TSEM violating my trading plan stop... Im just curious to see how it reacts to the 50 day ma...A break of the 50 day ma and I will stop out.


-calven
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Mylo

What do you guys think of this one? It's probably a short term trade and you can get out at the top of the triangle if it doesn't break out.

calven

Hey bud,  ;D we are already covering this one in the other thread... you can do a search in the search box above - just type in the ticker symbol. This way we dont have 3-4 threads started about the same symbol.. ;D

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4212.0
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

setravis

A new thread started today, no problem, it has been merged ! ;)

"TSEM" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.    ;D
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.    ;)

Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$    8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

calven

So what do you guys think, is TSEM going to hold above the 50 day ma>?  Realtime 1.87 right now.... I think it could get some support there.

I have set my stop at 1.80 - ;)


Long 2,000 @ 1.99
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

kslifka

Quote from: calven on December 06, 2006, 03:44:29 PM
So what do you guys think, is TSEM going to hold above the 50 day ma>?  Realtime 1.87 right now.... I think it could get some support there.

I have set my stop at 1.80 - ;)


Long 2,000 @ 1.99

Calven...I'm still holding TSEM as well.  It held the 50dma...but it needs to move soon.  Today's overall market didn't help...but...a double top at 2.16 is also a possibility.  I almost dumped it today...but decided to give it another day or two.

Mylo

Why in Scottrade does the stop have to be .15 below the bid? I don't get it because now I can't put my stop higher than 1.73.

calven

Quote

Calven...I'm still holding TSEM as well.  It held the 50dma...but it needs to move soon.  Today's overall market didn't help...but...a double top at 2.16 is also a possibility.  I almost dumped it today...but decided to give it another day or two.
Quote

Yes Im getting worried as well. Almost got scared out today...but this held the 50 day ma so ill hold...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Still getting donkey punched on this one...but we held 1.70 and nobody ever made money by panic ing....still long and strong but deep in the red.  >:(
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com