3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BRVO.OB

Started by David Randolph, May 30, 2005, 08:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D&Data


cumulina

I won't be able to listen to the C/C, so I would REALLY appreciate it, if someone could give a short resumé of it here.

Anyhow - here is what they released untill now:



Press Release   Source: Bravo! Brands Inc.

Bravo! Brands Inc. Reports First Quarter 2007 Financial Results
Tuesday May 15, 4:05 pm ET

NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., May 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Brands Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milk drinks and other beverages, announced today total revenue for the first quarter 2007 was $3,152,892, a decrease of 11% from first quarter 2006 revenue of $3,561,215.

Bravo! reported a net loss applicable to common shareholders of $29.7 million compared to the first quarter 2006 loss of $535,450. First quarter 2007 results include a non-cash impairment charge of $17.7 million.

Conference Call

Bravo! will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. The call in number for the call is 877-407-9205 (International: 201-689-8054); No Passcode required. The call will be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.bravobrands.com with the webcast link available under the investor section. A recording of the call will be available until May 17, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time and can be accessed by dialing 877-660-6853 (International: 201-612-7415); enter account number 286; conference identification number
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

lancefur

Quote from: cumulina on May 15, 2007, 04:28:33 PM
I won't be able to listen to the C/C, so I would REALLY appreciate it, if someone could give a short resumé of it here.

Anyhow - here is what they released untill now:



Press Release   Source: Bravo! Brands Inc.

Bravo! Brands Inc. Reports First Quarter 2007 Financial Results
Tuesday May 15, 4:05 pm ET

NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla., May 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bravo! Brands Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: BRVO - News), a brand development and marketing company that manufactures, promotes and distributes vitamin-fortified, flavored milk drinks and other beverages, announced today total revenue for the first quarter 2007 was $3,152,892, a decrease of 11% from first quarter 2006 revenue of $3,561,215.

Bravo! reported a net loss applicable to common shareholders of $29.7 million compared to the first quarter 2006 loss of $535,450. First quarter 2007 results include a non-cash impairment charge of $17.7 million.

Conference Call

Bravo! will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. The call in number for the call is 877-407-9205 (International: 201-689-8054); No Passcode required. The call will be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.bravobrands.com with the webcast link available under the investor section. A recording of the call will be available until May 17, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time and can be accessed by dialing 877-660-6853 (International: 201-612-7415); enter account number 286; conference identification number

It sure will be interesting to see how the stock reacts tomorrow. I only had 100,000 shares or so but sold all today for a short term profit of close to 50% in a few short days. I wish I could find more of these gems and hope I didn't guess wrong when tomorrow comes. I will kick myself if this thing skyrockets tomorrow. Although I am not sure where this came at relative to what was expected so does anyone know if this is better than expected or worse?
Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

lancefur

Ouch! Down 37% at the time of this post. I am glad I stuck to my gut on this one.  Now the question is....do I buy again? It's higher than my last entry but resistance isn't much lower than the current price. Typically not much of a mover and I have to think it was hyped right before earnings so maybe not a great time but we'll see. Anyone have thoughts?

Live hard, love harder and be happy.
Have a Super-Fantastic Day!

evgeny05

#1174
Hi
???

evgeny05

Hi
???
Weekly

evgeny05

Hi
???