3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GWGOE >Change Ticker Symbol > GWGO.PK

Started by saffeysite1, June 30, 2005, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netman

RATIONALE:-

The Company has for some time recognized the fact that its dismal share price performance required a major corporate restructuring and to this end, the Company has examined countless possibilities to unlock value for its shareholders. The rationale was a "Reverse Split" of the Company's stock coupled with a financing of the Company would not be in the interests of shareholders.

I think this is a  good news

gmarc66

Thanks Netman...i appreciate u summing it up for so i can understand it....all this business stuff is bewildering to me..LOL :D

take care...and good luck to us...lets see it does bring us something good.

julia


TRUNK

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/050714/090802.html

Gonna pay a dividend.. WOW! stock is .0008 and they have money to pay a divedend.. oh well I'll buy back in on the open and see what happens..

TRUNK


TRUNK


TRUNK

Oh well I got to go to work.. sold at .0015 bought at .0001---  50% return in 30 minutes with no risk isn't bad..

netman

we have some thing here to cheer about. I am keeping this stock for short term

TRUNK

I guess nobody wanted to make money today   ;)

Nobody seemed to notice that I posted before the market opened that the stock was going to fly today and to get in on the opening bell and then I timed it perfectly to exit with a 50% profit 30 minutes later and nobody seemed to notice  :-[

Next time I find one of these I guess I'll have to open a Brand new thread and label it ALERT or something to help the others on here make some cash

cumulina

TRUNK - you did great!

I didn't get in, got burned on this one a while back.

I guess it got personal  >:( and that's off course stupid of me.

Congratulations to you.

Cheers.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

gmarc66

Great work TRUNK!  Thats what i want to do..get in and get out all in the a.m.!
Definitely, when u see another one of these babies coming along for a quick flip...I would love to see an ALERT-ACT NOW-DAYTRADE thread...hopefully we can catch it too!

good for you. ;D

thanks,
julia


netman


netman

up 33 %
lot of buying taking place seems like a news is on the way

netman

seems like no body is noticing this stock which was dangerously trading at very low price.
This stock is up 75 % in the last three days
Is there any body else who is holding this stock?

dhiraj19

Yup.. I am holding it... It hasnt risen to its potential before bursting.... 5 times.......If you look at penny stocks, thats the pattern they hold....


setravis

Changed Ticker Symbol

"GWGOE" is no longer valid. It has changed to "GWGO.PK." 



Today's closing chart.......

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis