3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GWGOE >Change Ticker Symbol > GWGO.PK

Started by saffeysite1, June 30, 2005, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

up 50% so far today.

Ramsburg


It looks like a great pick Saffey !

Some good news today:
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/050630/089927.html

And the chart its pretty impressive, I'll buy some first and will make a dig later ;)  >:D
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore

Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

eliteG

this is an excellent pick saffey.(applaud)  i almost bought in yesterday. This one may be a steady climber.  risk is about 50%max at this point, imo

TRUNK

I got Goldfever

why not? in at .001 for 500,000 shares.. Now find some Gold

cumulina

Girls not only love diamonds - gold will do too  :D

I put in an order at 0.001, for an amazing 150,000 shares - and ooops! I got them!

With this handfull of different lottery-tickets I've got now, something MUST pan out.

I hope...

When I become a milionairess  8) the champagne is on me!

I sold the cat, the 2nd hand shop doesn't want the sofa, so this is it!

No more trading for a while. Hope I don't get drawbacks  ;)

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

netman

Nice chart I am in too
Bought 500,000 shares ;)

Ramsburg

Interesting Level II, increasing volume everyday in the last 3 sessions, impressive technical breakout....
We may watch a run like it happened in March... I'm looking forward for tomorrow...  ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

TRUNK

Could even get a lil gap up tommorrow and hopefully a fun filled week of runups..

The 50% gain and heavy volume should get this sucker noticed.. hopefully it bust out with a strong open tommorrow morning

cumulina

Very quiet today, this GWGOE.

For some reason I don't see any trades in this stock yet.

Anybody know anything?

Cheers.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

Loffigus


eliteG

thx Loffigus, you are right, symbol is now GWGO

cumulina

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.


TRUNK

If you look at the chart below at approximately the same time that the news release was dropped at 10:44 am is when the stock came down from .0015 to .001 .. keep in mind 2 million shares is only $2,000 so I guess nobody knows what to read into it