3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

New charts & Metastock

Started by Houlahan, July 25, 2007, 09:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houlahan

Hey Ramsburg
I love the new additions to the website!! They are awesome. I really like the mouse over of the Intraday Chart and 5 day Chart. The Charts & Metastock are awesome too and you display popular requests. I think that is cool.

Thanks.
"If a woman does her best, what else is there?"

Ramsburg

#1
Thanks Houlahan ;)

This is still experimental, but apparently it is working ok...
I like the idea of displaying the popular requests too ;) That way we can see what stocks are on people minds heheheh ;)

I'm glad you like it ;)

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account