3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

My Options Trades

Started by Garoh, August 11, 2007, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

Hi all
This is the first time I post here ...  :)

I will share my option trades with you .... I have a good experience and I hope you can benefit from these trades ...


here's my current holdings , but I will mention each one in a separate topic so that I don't make anyone confused .. 

Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  ;D

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140%

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  ;D

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  ::)

(RDC ....RDCHW at 0.90  this one I'm already losing 100% on it since there's only one week for the option expiration ... option is dead now  :-\  )

I bought those options for their good charts I could be wrong but I did many good trades so far  :)

I will mention each one in a separate topic ...

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on August 11, 2007, 08:13:02 PM
Hi all
This is the first time I post here ...  :)

I will share my option trades with you .... I have a good experience and I hope you can benefit from these trades ...


here's my current holdings , but I will mention each one in a separate topic so that I don't make anyone confused .. 

Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  ;D

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140%

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  ;D

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  ::)

(RDC ....RDCHW at 0.90  this one I'm already losing 100% on it since there's only one week for the option expiration ... option is dead now  :-\  )

I bought those options for their good charts I could be wrong but I did many good trades so far  :)

I will mention each one in a separate topic ...

good luck

Cog reached the target and more ... so;d it today at 1.20  this is 140% ..

Waiting for the rest ..
No Pain No Gain

AussieTrader

Hey Garoh,

Can you share your option strategy? Is it simply a case of technical chart based and giving yourself 6 months time on the expiration or do you have some specific approach to identifying trading opportunities?
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Garoh

Hi AussieTrader

No there no a specific time frame ... It depends on the target which I can specify by counting the time it needs to reach by technical charts .. sometimes it get to target faster than i expect also it could take more time .. if you look at the trades I already have in my portfolio you can see both calls and puts some of them short term and the other medium term not more than 6 months ..
I'm using some filters and I get 20 to 50 stock a day , then i look at their charts with some indicators and different time frames ,.. you can know the bad ones from the first sight on the chart , I get the best and study them more and specify the entry and exit points ..
but it's not 100% accurate .. but at least i can get profit with 80-70% of them ..

Usually don't buy options that gives less than 100% . except for big stocks loike Csco ...

look at this one VIP  you can buy Augst call today and get with at least 100% before the market closes  ;D

No Pain No Gain

akclide

#4
Great option picks.I find myself looking for your posts.Should post more often Thank you for sharing your ideas

Garoh

You'er welcome akclide  :)

Just a reminder ... When i buy any stock's options I don't buy more than $400 value , Options are a too high risk .. in some cases like CSCO I buy a big chunk because it's a strong stock and i buy it for medium term 4-6 months investment ..

Just to be clear ..
No Pain No Gain

calven

Quote from: Garoh on August 11, 2007, 08:13:02 PM
Hi all
This is the first time I post here ...  :)

I will share my option trades with you .... I have a good experience and I hope you can benefit from these trades ...


here's my current holdings , but I will mention each one in a separate topic so that I don't make anyone confused .. 

Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  ;D

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140%

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  ;D

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  ::)

(RDC ....RDCHW at 0.90  this one I'm already losing 100% on it since there's only one week for the option expiration ... option is dead now  :-\  )

I bought those options for their good charts I could be wrong but I did many good trades so far  :)

I will mention each one in a separate topic ...

good luck


Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  Grin

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140% 

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  Grin

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  Roll Eyes

1 winner - 7 worthless

Umm is this a joke? EVERY ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS BESIDES COG IS WORTHLESS or NEAR WORTHLESS...

What were you thinking?

First off those were ALL calls out of the money = terrible strategy
Secondly, they were all calls and not 50% calls 50% puts which it should have been
Third, CSCO where you put more money into was also down and that call is near worthless. You should balance your options plays equally.

I seriously recomend you re-evaluate your strategy. Option investing isn't gambling... I would hate to see you lose your entire portfolio with incredibly foolish plays. Options investing is risky enough, but then you buy 100% calls well out of the money. Try doing 50% calls 50% puts. Then buy near the money options...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Garoh

#7
Quote from: calven on November 22, 2007, 11:18:56 AM
Quote from: Garoh on August 11, 2007, 08:13:02 PM
Hi all
This is the first time I post here ...  :)

I will share my option trades with you .... I have a good experience and I hope you can benefit from these trades ...


here's my current holdings , but I will mention each one in a separate topic so that I don't make anyone confused .. 

Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  ;D

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140%

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  ;D

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  ::)

(RDC ....RDCHW at 0.90  this one I'm already losing 100% on it since there's only one week for the option expiration ... option is dead now  :-\  )

I bought those options for their good charts I could be wrong but I did many good trades so far  :)

I will mention each one in a separate topic ...

good luck


Cog .... COGIG  at 0.50 my target is $1  100%

GAS .... GASJI   at 0.55   target is  $1.5   200%

MDCO ... MQLJX  at 0.20  target $1.6  700%  Grin

NTAP .... NULXD  at $1  target $2.4     140% 

NVS ..... NVSAM  at 0.40   target $ 3.20  700%  Grin

NVTL .... nvuAF  at 0.90  target  $2.70  300%

HLYS .... UYDKV  at $1.10 target $4.40   400%  Roll Eyes

1 winner - 7 worthless

Umm is this a joke? EVERY ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS BESIDES COG IS WORTHLESS or NEAR WORTHLESS...

What were you thinking?

First off those were ALL calls out of the money = terrible strategy
Secondly, they were all calls and not 50% calls 50% puts which it should have been
Third, CSCO where you put more money into was also down and that call is near worthless. You should balance your options plays equally.

I seriously recomend you re-evaluate your strategy. Option investing isn't gambling... I would hate to see you lose your entire portfolio with incredibly foolish plays. Options investing is risky enough, but then you buy 100% calls well out of the money. Try doing 50% calls 50% puts. Then buy near the money options...

Good

I thougth this forum is dead !! and that's why I'm not updating my pick in time ..

Ok there wasn't 7 losers out of  8 as you said .. look at the posts as I mentioned from the start that I would make post for each one !
I Acually had 4 Winners for a gain from 80% to 180%  ???

and I'm still holding 2 of them that have more than 50 days for expiration . You seem like this is the only post you read ... I mentioned that I don't put more than $400 in a single Option except CSCO which I put a big amout in it which I made 40% on it NOT as you said it's worthless  ???

I don't know how you knew the strike and expiration date for my csco option that made you sure it's worthless ..
Just put in mind , Never relay on one option strategy . Also I always have 2 entry prices for my option to make sure I'm gonna get our of it in case of something goes wrong .
If you think all picks most be successful then you know nothing about stock market ..
If you gurantee me 7 options out of 10 will make +100% I'm gonna pay you $1000 a month to get this service  ::)

And don't forget about that general market decline recently which took down bad and good stock down sharply ..

No One is Perfect , we'er all humen ..
remember that I'm not selling recommendations I'm just trying to help here .

Good luck
No Pain No Gain