3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BCSI

Started by Garoh, August 22, 2007, 10:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

This is a Put IYUVL   bought it at $1.70 

This is a daytrading one target around $3 

I may keep it until tomorrow ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

#1
Hi
This one Sold it for loss before the close (small loss) .... as I mentioned it was for daytrading and sold it when so good signs for the stock to move up more .. it was a PUT

I bought it when the price was around 71 now it is 85  ;D

Now I will buy it again PUT also .. :

IYUVN Put october strike 70

will buy it from $1.5 to $1.7 

my target will be around $4   I expect it to correct to $70 and the option will be at least $6 ...

But I'll take my 130% ...

good luck

No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on August 26, 2007, 05:28:48 PM
Hi
This one Sold it for loss before the close (small loss) .... as I mentioned it was for daytrading and sold it when so good signs for the stock to move up more .. it was a PUT

I bought it when the price was around 71 now it is 85  ;D

Now I will buy it again PUT also .. :

IYUVN Put october strike 70

will buy it from $1.5 to $1.7 

my target will be around $4   I expect it to correct to $70 and the option will be at least $6 ...

But I'll take my 130% ...

good luck



Hi sorry for the delay , I bought it yesterday at $1.90  Put IYUVN strike $70 ..

I'm looking for double here ..

I can see it from the chart that this one will correct so badly  ;D
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on August 28, 2007, 06:13:44 PM
Quote from: Garoh on August 26, 2007, 05:28:48 PM
Hi
This one Sold it for loss before the close (small loss) .... as I mentioned it was for daytrading and sold it when so good signs for the stock to move up more .. it was a PUT

I bought it when the price was around 71 now it is 85  ;D

Now I will buy it again PUT also .. :

IYUVN Put october strike 70

will buy it from $1.5 to $1.7 

my target will be around $4   I expect it to correct to $70 and the option will be at least $6 ...

But I'll take my 130% ...

good luck



Hi sorry for the delay , I bought it yesterday at $1.90  Put IYUVN strike $70 ..

I'm looking for double here ..

I can see it from the chart that this one will correct so badly  ;D


Just as expected this stock is correcting badly and we'll see more ..
Now I'm up almost 80% now last is $3.40 still need more  ;D
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Hi all
I sold it for 100% profit at $3.80  ...
I got my double in 2 weeks

I hope someone bought it also  :)

Good luck
No Pain No Gain