3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Which stock should I buy from the main?

Started by WallStreetnBio, August 25, 2007, 01:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallStreetnBio

I want to buy one of the stocks listed below from the main but I cant decide which one. I'm looking for a aggresive growth play. What are your opinions...thanks

NVTL
GIGM
JAKK
IMMR
SWIR

#1  CDS
#2  XING

Ramsburg

Hi WallstreetnBio,

In these cases you should look to the fundamental table included on the Main Portfolio page, and pick the best Share Price CAGR (%), although the ideal situation would be to diversify ;)

From that list I would go with GIGM or JAKK.

regards ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account