3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ISRG

Started by Garoh, August 26, 2007, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

AXVVG   this is Put October strike $190

I expect this to reach $215 - $220 where I will buy it Put at that time ..

entry price will be from $5 - $6.5  ....
target $14 to $20  ;D

Good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Quote from: Garoh on August 26, 2007, 05:37:42 PM
AXVVG   this is Put October strike $190

I expect this to reach $215 - $220 where I will buy it Put at that time ..

entry price will be from $5 - $6.5  ....
target $14 to $20  ;D

Good luck

I changed the plan and bought AXVVS Put strike 195 at $9.5 

At least double this week ..
sorry again , sometimes I have to change my plan quick if i see any up signs or down ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain