3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

IRBL.OB -- the next FRPT??

Started by TraderStar, August 28, 2007, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraderStar

A free newsletter I subscribe to, HotOTC.com has just chosen this company as its "next great pick".  They think it will become another FRPT.  This would not be particularly significant .. except .. their track record recently has actually been very good.  So I at least wanted to take a closer look at this one ... anyone know anything about it?

From HotOTC:

QuoteHere are some facts about the Iraq war, it's not going to end anytime soon.  The US government has already spent billions of dollars and just in the past few months handed out contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars for military vehicles!!!

IRBL recently had a nice run and has come down and I believe it's going to run again.  View the chart here: http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=irbl&sid=0&o_symb=irbl&freq=1&time=5

Unmanned ground vehicles (UGV) is going to future in military warfare.  The uses for these vehicles are limitless.  They are currently being used for many dangerous situations such as, nuclear plant maintenance, inspection and decommissioning, the demolition industry and firefighting, and rescue services.

IRBL is at a price that just can't be ignored.

IRBL's robots and vehicles are to save countless lives.

IRBL could definitely be the next Force Protection that ran up 1300%!!!  Check out their lineup of UGVs: http://www.inrobtech.com/Products1.asp?id=5

One of IRBL's newest vehicles takes an armored Caterpillar MTL 257B and converts it into an unmanned platform.  This robotic version is ideally suited for a wide range of military, para-military, law enforcement, and civilian operations.

This vehicle will be marketed worldwide through Caterpillar's distribution network.
IRBL just announced today they have teamed up with Frontline Robotics to collaborate on Defense Projects.

As part of the new collaboration, engineering teams from both companies are currently working on the technical coordination to ensure smooth integration of all UGV systems. In addition, the companies have already begun to market their joint products to potential customers.

It's not just the US government that could be buying these vehicles but all the government agencies around the world.  Every fire station in every country will have to have one of these robotic vehicles.

Make sure you do your own research on IRBL and put it on your watch list.  This one could explode!

Trading at just 23 cents, I guess holding onto 1k shares could not hurt.. at least not more than $230 worth of hurt  ;D   

Any comments?


Warthogspec

I have IRBL saved on my Yahoo and have been watching this stock. I am still new to investing so can not give any real advice but I think I read that same article and decided to watch the company. After I started watching and reading a lot of good new the stock dropped from .23 to .18. OTC stocks confuse me. I own 5000 shares of NPWS with 4500 of them bought at .25 cents they just had a 7 cent jump today after finally having a good test of their protype batteries.

Doubt any of that helps but I would be interested in anything you could suggest reading about OTC stocks. They seem fun to play with but nothing serious.