3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SWVC.ob

Started by kslifka, August 30, 2007, 02:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kslifka

I sure wish I had some funds to buy SWVC.  Looking good here ;D

kslifka

Bought some SWVC...this morning at .0135.  On a breakout here. ;D

kslifka

Very nice day.   ;D

kslifka

SWVC still moving. ;D

kslifka

Well I sold today.  But wow... :o

JKN

I sat on the sidelines and watched this go... :(

Looks like you made a good trade to me... ;D

kslifka

Looks like I sold too early...but you never know with these pennies ::)

JKN

I put his one on watch but never acted...I do that alot with pennies...

Its always a good move to trade a penny, IMHO.  I don't know your entry but I think you at least got a 2-bagger.  Good trade !!!

kslifka

I'm really kicking myself.  This would have been a 6-bagger in less than 2 weeks for me ::)

mitchjas

I know this is not very deep but.... WoW!   :D