3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Message from David

Started by catherine, September 13, 2007, 08:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Hello,

I'm David's wife and he won't be able to work today, he apologizes for this. He told me to write he'll hold all stocks of the Main Portfolio. He'll be back tomorrow.

Thank you,

Catherine


realcoolhead

Thank you. I hope all is well for David.

Garoh

Thank you

I hope everything is fine with him and your family ..
No Pain No Gain

sfhappyfish88

I hope everything is all right with David.

Catherine, thank you for keeping us updated.

David, thank you for your analysis on CNXT. I don't have it, but was interested in getting into it. I will put that thought aside now.

Houlahan

Hi Catherine,
I pray David is not having an asthma attack and all is well. I appreciate all of his hard work and I am sure everyone else does too. Take good care of him and thank you for letting us know he would not be here today.
"If a woman does her best, what else is there?"

pinoleropuro

Gracias Catherine,
I also hope everething is ok.

David Randolph

#6
Hi, thanks for your messages.

I got sick on Wednesday and I've been under medication, so I haven't been able to write the usual daily updates or new analysis, sorry for this.

I'm sure I'll get better over the weekend and will come back to work as normal on Sunday/Monday.

As for the markets, I see there are global jitters today, but my take is this is the usual shakeout before a big FED decision. I see all this bottoming process as a pressure cooker (I'm not sure the expression applies in English) getting ready for an upside explosion to new all time highs by the end of the year. But it will require very strong hands to handle all the ups and downs. Fortunately all stocks of the Main Portfolio have a strong fundamental case behind them, with or without a bullish general market.

I'll keep holding them all with confidence, despite the short term volatility the portfolio may have.

I wish you all well, see you soon,
David

pinoleropuro

no problem my friend
no hay problema mi amigo
nao há nenhum problema meu amigo
pas de problème mon ami
es gibt kein problem mein freund

That's what all that party hardy stuff will do to you.  ;D
stay away from the Vodka and you'll be alright.  ;D

I am only kidding. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do.  ;)



trexkerry

Yes, take care of yourself first, one of the things you have really helped a lot of us with is not worrying so much about the day to day markets volatility - the stocks you are holding don't need to be watched and monitored every day because they are strong fundamentally so this allows you to take a break when needed to stay strong.  You're doing a great job and we appreciate it! :)

tri-iam

No problems on the Main Portfolio.  Get some rest.  Hope you are feeling better.