3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AEY

Started by bjc, September 19, 2007, 09:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjc

Interesting here.  Still attractive, wish I had bought before today.

I'll see where this run takes it and then try and buy on a shakeout.  

Awesome fundamentals...best I've seen in a while.  I see a value in the mid teens if they can make 19c a quarter...I don't want to chase though.

alexxxtreme

Sounds like a bogus stock to me. You have no shame?...Pumping this POS with $35K cash and over $6M in debt?

Sounds like a great short candidate to me


How can you live with yourself....how????....LOL