3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BTM

Started by bjc, October 01, 2007, 02:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjc

Brazilian Telecommunications company.  Fundamentals are good, although I am relying heavily on this E*Trade fundamental info I'm given.  I can't find much else anywhere else.

The chart is fabulous.  Needs to make a decision though, soon.  Rising wedge is a bullish pattern though.

bjc

BTM has been behaving well.  I think $40 in its sights.

The only problem is weak volume on the breakout.  I'm tempted to sell and try and get in lower but don't want to risk the upside. 

bjc

Posted the old chart accidentally.  Here's the new one.

bjc

The one upside to the low volume is the fact that it is unknown.  Brazil will have its day for the place for money to go and valuations will inflate. 

bjc

BTM looks great.  Clear blue skies, although it could fill the gap at 30 or so. 

BigSully1

Making another breakout attempt today.