3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GRMN

Started by Garoh, October 01, 2007, 07:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garoh

RZJ DD  Call April 120

Got in today at $11 and targetting at least 100% gain in a few weeks ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain

gix330

hi Gorah
I have read all your post of option play for a while and try to learn from you. As I can tell, most you picks are good stocks with nice FA side with big Vol. Good job! I started my option trade last week and I picked MPEL, jan 08 20 call and got 80% in few days and today there is a bit correction with this stock,  but yesterday there 2 big Vol bot and I think now it is the good chance to get back in. And it should reach $25 once it breaks $19 again. So how you think of it? Thank you so much

Garoh

#2
Quote from: gix330 on October 03, 2007, 05:51:35 PM
hi Gorah
I have read all your post of option play for a while and try to learn from you. As I can tell, most you picks are good stocks with nice FA side with big Vol. Good job! I started my option trade last week and I picked MPEL, jan 08 20 call and got 80% in few days and today there is a bit correction with this stock,  but yesterday there 2 big Vol bot and I think now it is the good chance to get back in. And it should reach $25 once it breaks $19 again. So how you think of it? Thank you so much

Hi gix330 
sorry for the delay , Ididn't see your post because I was too busy  :)

It's a good stock the best entry price is $17  strike $20 will be good .. I have to study it more but this is a quick look  ;)

Yiu can buy this one   NTRI  (NSI KH) I bought it at $1 today and I'll sell it on friday ... probably will reach $3   .

I will make a new topic for this one now ..

good luck
No Pain No Gain

gix330

Garoh,

Sorry I always spell your name wrong!1 :'( hahaha
MPEL is coming back on track, i guess mm behind it was so hardcore, many players were shaked out in these 2 days, and not it is time for it to go up high. If it hits $19 and close above it, it will BOOOOOM in a few days. and I will keep an eye on your NTRI.
Thank you for sharing the info and experience with us.

Sincerely

Garoh

Last $14.40  30% gain .
GRMN is at $111.80  now I expect it to reach $118 very soon and this will put the option price around $18 and this is not the end , when we reach that price I can see if there's more potentiial to the upside or we have to get out ...

good luck
No Pain No Gain

Garoh

Hi
It reached the target yesterday $22 this is 100% gain ..
But I didn't sell it ,
No Pain No Gain

lucror

Still holding my call as well, looking to sell on Tuesday before earnings.